Yashiro walked into the bathroom with a sad sigh. "I couldn't find her    Y/N wasn't in class today," Yashiro sighed. Hanako sat on the window sil, silently. "She might not have made it out of Shijima's fake world," Kou spoke as he walked into the bathroom, his usual golden staff in hand.

"That can't be it. I could've sworn I saw her leaving class yesterday. I asked Aoi and she said she didn't know. This morning, she just vanished. Do you think she's with him?" Yashiro asked. Kou bit his lip. "Possibly...I just don't know why she stays with him.."

The next morning came. Aoi spoke to Yashiro that morning. "Hey, Nene! I heard about a new rumor that's been going around," Aoi exclaimed happily. Yashiro sighed softly, never being a huge fan of ghost stories before she met Hanako. "What is it?"

"They say that deep in the library, there is a lone book on a shelf. Shall you pick it up, and look through it, an apparition would appear. The apparition would be furious. They say that the apparition weeps of loneliness. They will ask you to play with them. Shall you win the game, they will answer any question you ask. The books around them are said to possess memories of the past. Shall you loose, you will be sucked into the very book you opened and live there for eternity,"

Yashiro nodded. "Sounds cool!" Yashiro smiled. "Wait..." she stopped. "We haven't seen Y/N since that rumor came around right? Do you think she lost the game?" Yashiro exclaimed worriedly.

The school day went by quickly. Yashiro ran back into the bathroom and cried elephant tears. "Y/N's stuck in a book! An apparition trapped her in a book!" Yashiro cried, shaking Hanako's shoulders. "Heh? What makes you say that?" Hanako questioned in a childish tone.

"There's a new rumor going around. The same time that rumor appeared, Y/N went missing," Yashiro cried playfully. Kou walked in and nodded. "The rumor goes like this....."

.........

Tsukasa drew a picture of blood on the wall made of blood. Small bodies of dead butterflies layed around the room. Since Y/N and Emilia's passing, Tsukasa hadn't been the same. The bag of candy was always on him.

Mitusba would often shout 'just like in porn!' at Tsukasa and Y/N, but that action ceased since that day. Tsukasa would occasionally leave his boundry. Although, today would make a difference.

Tsukasa floated over to Sakura and clung to her. Natsuhiko tried to get the apparition off, as usual. "I heard off a new rumor recently," Sakura started. "If you play a game with the apparition and win, they'll answer whatever question you want," Sakura started. Tsukasa smiled. "Really?! So I could ask how to get Y/N back! Tell me more Sakura!"

......

???? P.O.V

I floated on top of the bookcase and smiled. "I've won again! Take that Wisp!" I exclaimed as I set down my set of cards. Wisp was my only friend. She was the only thing with me when I awoke. Wisp was a baby phoenix. Wisp was a light baby blue that faded to white.

Wisp and I were the best of friends. Occasionally, she would get my books so I could find answers to the questions that some had. I floated down and made sure the books were in order.

The same weird feeling came to me again. Someone had opened my book. "Wisp, it's time again. Take care of things while I'm away," I smiled before teleporting out of the book.

"Who dares to open my book!?" I liked to scare them before doing much. A girl screamed and latched onto a boy that was to the right of her. "Are you a diakon?" I tilted my head to the side. Yashiro cried as she clung to Hanako. "I-I'm not a diakon!"

I laughed and smiled michivously. "You look like one," I chuckled. "Anyways! Want to play a game?!" I asked excitedly. Yashiro stopped for a second before gasping. "Hanako! She looks like Y/N! She stole her face after putting her in the book!" Yashiro whined.

I blinked my eyes a couple times, obviously confused. "What? People can look alive. It's just a coincidence," I puffed out my cheeks playfully. A blonde boy chuckled. "She does remind me of her," Kou smiled.

"Anyways! How about that game?!" I exclaimed. Hanako nodded. "It's what we came for. What will we be playing?" Hanako asked. I smirked. "Hide and Seek! You three have to find me in under fifteen minutes! Ready set go!" I said the last sentence as quick as I could.

I floated away and hide behind a small bookcase. If I kept moving, they wouldn't be able to find me. After they left the main area, I went back to where my book was. Suddenly, I sensed a familiar presence. I looked behind me to see a boy that looked like the one from earlier. "It's you again? Shouldn't you be with the diakon? You may have found me, but you cheated! I'm sure of it!" I whined playfully.

The boy got closer to me and suddenly cupped my face. "Y/N? Kitten, you're here! You're an apparition!" He smiled. I took his hands off my face.

"I'm sorry, but do I know you?"

.......

Muahahahah

For some reason I feel evil xD

I also have some art I did for Wisp to help you guys imagine it better-

This totally wasn't a drawing of Emilia when I tried the Toilet Bound art style-

Another drawing I did of ??? when she meets Yashiro, Hanako, and Kou