"Whats so wrong with my knee? I saw the shocked expression on your face" I said worriedly.

"Well it seems that you're knee wasn't just broken but the bone was shattered. I need to speak to your gairdian or whoever took you here"

My heart dropped and I bilnked a few times before slowly nodding my head and letting her lead me out of the x-ray room. I was biting my lip the whole way down the hallway and I could feel my hands shaking.

I knew they could fix it but I still had a really bad feeling about it.

"Who are you here with?"

"Itachi and sasuke uchiha"

"ok I need to speak to itachi"

I limped up to itachi and tugged his shirt sleeve "the...nurse needs to talk to you" I said.

He looked up at me concerned as did sasuke "she'll tell you about it" I said and he walked over to the nurse who took him into a room down the hallway.

Itachi pov
I had a bad lurching feeling in my stomach and I knew this conversation wasn't going to end well.

The nurse opened a door to her left and I walked in after her "so you're taking care of naruto is that correct?"

"Yes why?"

"Ok so his broken knee is more then just a break. The bone is shattered and we are going to need to do surgery to removed certain peices of bone"

My eyes widened in shock but I tried keeping my composure "ok when will he need to get the surgery done?"

"As soon as he can. If he doesn't get it done soon, the bone will heal itself wrong and will be damaged for the rest of his life"

"Ok...can I talk it over with him? I assume you didn't tell him he needed surgery yet?"

"No I didn't. I figured it would be better if someone who was close to him told him"

"Ok thank you ma'am. I'll call again once we've made a decision"

"Ok thank you very much. Please try for tomorrow afternoon though. It's the fastest we can get him in and if we don't he might have to wait a little longer for the surgery"

"How much longer?"

"A week or two..."

"Ok I'll try to convince him. Thank you very much" I said then left the room.

I walked back out into the waiting room and saw sasuke wearing a worried expression and naruto looking absolutely panicked.

"Ok we can leave but I have more news for when we're in the car" I told them and naruto looked even more scared when I said that.

"I knew it wouldn't end well" he muttured as ae walked out of the hospital.

Naruto pov
As soon as we got in the car I knew something was gonna upset me even more because itachi looked nervous.

"Please just say it" I said and he sighed.

"Well the nurse said since your knee is shattered that they have to remove certain peices of the bone or else your knee will heal wrong. So you need surgery....as soon as possible otherwise you'll have to wait a long time"

Those words kept repeating in my mind and they felt like a punch in the gut my eyes stung "surgery?" I choked out and itachi nodded.

"Yeah and the nurse said to try and get you in for tomorrow afternoon" he said trying to sound as gentle as he could but all I kept hearing was 'surgery' and 'tomorrow' repeating in my head.

"Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke" I said quietly and trying to press back tears.

'How long does it take to recover from surgery anyway? Will I be on to play in my game? What of they mess it up? They're gonna see my scars......shit' I thought now panicking completely.

"Naruto I wish it was, but can I call the hospital and tell them you're gonna go in for then surgery tomorrow?"

"I.....guess" was all I managed. I could vaugly hear sasuke murmuring something but all i was really focused on was my spinning train of thought.

Everything was a "what if" and I hated it because they were al worst case scenarios.

I shook my head vigorously and dried my eyes before I could cry like a baby again. 'I'll be fine this surgery has been done several times! All I have to worry about is how fast I can heal' i tried telling self but I was still scared out of my mind.

We arrived home and we all walked inside. I was completely silent and I hopped up the stairs as best I could before being scooped up by sasuke.

"Naruto I'm so sorry" he said quietly and that snapped me out of the trance I had been in.

"Sasuke you don't need to apologize. You and itachi are the greatest helps i could have asked for" I said and yawned "do you think the surgery will go ok?"

"Yeah I think it will. I mean doesn't tsunade work in that hospital?"

"Oh yeah she does. I hope she'll be the one doing it. They're definitely gonna see my bruises though I already know it"

"I know you hate them but you can't hide the forever. See this as an opportunity to turn your dad in without actually going to anyone for help." He told me and layed me down in his bed before climbing in next to me.

"I guess you might be right. I'm still by no means calm about the idea and I can still only see the worst happening if I do turn him in, but if getting the bastard sent to jail makes you happy then I'll do it.

"Naruto turning him in shouldn't be for me it should be for you ok? You'll finally be rid of him and you're going to be safe ok?"

"Yeah but if you're gonna be happy about it that makes me wanna do it more. There's only on question though, where will I live if he gets sent to jail?"

TBC

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

I GOT REALLY TIRED TOWARDS THE END BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A NEW CHAPTER TODAY SO I'M UPLOADING IT ANYWAY. I'LL EDIT IT TMR!

THX FOR READING <3