Chapter 24

*mature scene*
I had to go to one of the clubs I owned. Someone wanted to do business with me and wanted to meet up there. I knew it was alright since he offered to come into my territory. Knowing I had my people around. Before we went I had a meeting with my officials to have them come with me. Also to discuss how the new territory is going.
There was a knock at my office door.
"Come in." I said.
Jesus, Veronica, Alex, Diego, Luis, and my uncle come in. I was going to assign them each a region of our territory we have so far.
"We still have a long way to go to take control of the 12th street territory but we are weakening them. I'm going to assign you all a region to look over." I said. They all nod their heads.
"Uncle you take the southern region." I said. That terrain was very wet and rainy. Also hot. My uncle new it really well.
"Alex, you can take Baja region." I said. Alex and I sieges in Baja California and Baja California Sur. It was close it the Tijuana Border.
"Diego, you can have the mountainside region." I said. He grew up in the mountainous region so he could get our packages out with ease.
"Jesus you can take the you can take the East and western regions." I said. Jesus knew these parts better.
"Veronica you can take the Northern region." I said. Veronica was from Chihuahua. She grew up close to the border and knew its weak spots. She could also get me connections put into the U.S. Specially out in Los Angles and Dallas.
"Luis you're going to take the local regions." I said. I needed him close to me. I couldn't risk him going far out into the country.
They all nodded their heads in agreement.
"Later today I'll be going to the club to meet with the leader of the Japanese gang. I want you guys all to come with me. Dress nicely." I said.
I dismiss them off to get ready. This meeting was important because they wanted the 12th street cartel gone just as much as I do. They said they have been ruining world wide businesses by threatening their family and friends. I guess somethings never change. But this time they will.
—————————————
I went into my room to get ready. I wanted something sensual. I wanted to stand out in the crowd of people in my club. My family has own that club for years. My uncle told me they would dress very expensively so they could stand out and say they own that place. To let the people know not to fuck around with them. That was my intention of that meeting.
I get my make up on first. I make my eyeliner and eyeshadow heavy. Then I apply some toner. I do my eyebrows. Then I do my lips. I chose a blood red as my color. I do my hair. It was wavy with a little curl at the end. It went down to my shoulder.
I go to my closet and pick out my dress. I skimmed through the ones I have until I see one that catches my eye. A red dress. I put it on and it fits my body just right. Showing off my curves. It had an opening to show my legs. My upper body was revealing in this dress. I put on my red high heels. I move to my jewelry closet. I see and infinite amount of jewelry. I choose some diamond since that's the kind of jewelry I wore. A silver band ring, my custom made black Matte band ring. I put one in one finger of each hand. So if I punched someone it would do some damage. I put on a big chain around my neck and some dangling earring. Which both were made of diamonds. I could spot me from a distance with these on. I put on some perfume. I grab some knives and put them in my upper thigh. I grab my gun and put in a pocket on my other upper thigh. I head out to my living room where everyone was waiting for me.