Soon my pants were discarded leaving me in just boxers. I knew naruto's pants might be more difficult with his broken knee even if they were sweatpants.

He was still untying the sweatpants though. I was as gentle as I could with taking them off because if I hit his knee that would cause him extream pain and thats the opposite of what I wanted.

I got them off and threw them somewhere that wasn't important at the moment. I was gonna tease him but I heard footsteps coming towards my room.

Faster than I thought possible I grabbed naruto's discarded pants shoved them under the blanket and pulled the blanket over us.

Naruto pretended he was asleep and I took my phone off my nightstand just as itachi knocked on the door before walking into my room 'hey at least he knocked' I thought as he poked his head into my room.

"Sasuke I'm gonna make dinner soon are you two hungry? Or well are you hungry, naruto's seems more tired right now"

"Yeah I am and I'll just wake him up when dinners ready. he'd be pissed if he didn't get food" I said and itachi nodded with a smile.

"Ok, don't have to much fun before then" he said with a wink before leaving and closing the door behind him.

My face paled instead of going red but naruto sat up with a bright red face "shit that was too close" he said laughing nervously.

"I swear something always gets in the way and crashes the mood" I said annoyed and naruto laughed at me.

"Well I guess that'll happen when you have friends calling all the time and a brother who's just downstairs" he said "oh and you were right I would have been pissed if I didn't get food"

It was my turn to laugh at him. He crossed his arms and tried to glare at me but he was laughing with me soon after.

"Thats the second time he's almost caught us. If anything we've been lucky he hasn't yet" Naruto said still laughing a little.

"Well we wouldn't have to get lucky if the nosy ass would just stay downstairs"

"I mean your not wrong but hey at least I get food soon!" He said and wrapped his arms around me smiling.

"You always think with your stomach don't you" I sighed out.

"Well duh my stomachs more reasonable than my stupid brain" he said rolling his eyes and I laughed.

"Hey didn't you want to buy me scrunchies after school and we totally forgot?"

"Not anymore! If those stupid girls won't leave you alone with your hair up then your only having your hair up at home. But in all honesty I'm still buying you scrunchies"

"Ok I'm fine with that" I said and he leaned back against me.

"Honestly how have you dealt with that for like twelve years I would have gone insane"

"Oh trust me I thought I would too. Thankfully I had my friends and then you back at suna"

He laughed at that and I smiled "and you've never just punched one of 'em? Like you just sit there and listen?"

"Yeah pretty much. I almost punched one of them back in middle school but neji and gaara dragged me away"

"Did the girl keep bothering you?"

"Oh of course it was ino actually"

"Who?"

"Blondie"

"Ohhh ew why won't they take the hint that you don't like them"

"They're delusional that's why"

"You got that right, and to bad for them because your mine and if they lay a finger on you they'll get a crutch to the head" he said with a smirk and I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

I actually hoped he wasn't joking though because the amount of times a girl would try to feel me up was disgusting.

"Is it bad that I hope you're not joking about that?"

"No because I'm not, if they make the first move then they deserve it" he said crossing his arms.

"Well damn ok remind me to not piss you off"

"Oh my God sasuke I wouldn't hurt you even if you tried to kill me I don't think you have anything to worry about"

"I think thats a bit of an exaggeration but if you say so" I said shrugging and wrapping my arms around him.

He leaned back against me and laughed a little bit "yeah true I think if you tried to kill me I'd be a little pissed but you get the point"

"Yeah I do but I don't plan on trying to kill you anytime soon"

"Well jeez I'd hope not" he said rolled his eyes "now can we go eat dinner I'm starving!"

I nodded and we got out of bed, got dressed, then I carried him downstairs because he was complaining about his crutches being to much work.

I walked into the kitchen and itachi was finishing dinner. I set naruto down in a chair then I sat down next to him.

I couldn't help feeling awkward because of the fact that itachi almost walked in on us and naruto didn't seem to thrilled either but he perked up as soon as itachi walked over with the food"

I wasn't even that hungry but I ate my food anyway. Once we were done eating we thanked itachi and I carried naruto back upstairs.

I set naruto down on the bed and I changed out of my jeans and into sweatpants. He was already laying down and checking his phone obviously not planning on changing.

I threw my jeans by the bathroom door and then layed down next to naruto. As soon as I layed down he rolled over and wrapped his arms around me.

I pulled the blanket up and over us and ran my fingers through his hair with a small smile on my face.

"Gnight sasuke love you" he said and lifted his head to kiss me before he layed his head back down before closing his eyes.

"Night naruto love you too" I said and kissed his head.

TBC!

SORRY ABOUT ANOTHER COCKBLOCK I COULDN'T LET YOU ALL BE PEACFULL YET

ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

THANKS FOR READING<3