New York's Daughter

New York had a daughter. Her name was Evelyn, her mom died while giving birth to her. When she was 5 New York was taking her to Central Park, to the exact place that he met her mom. She took off out of the apartment building while New York was locking their door. He took off after her, he shouted to Evelyn to stop but she ran into the road. That was three years ago, now he has a tattoo of a teddy bear with a bow on its head and "Evelyn" written in cursive under it on his forearm.

New York used to dance with her all the time, she would stand on his feet.

He called her Evie.

She liked to take his beanie and run around wearing it.

She loved her uncles. Mass was always her favorite. She called him Uncle Massie.

Other than the Northeast and Florida none of the states knew about Evelyn.

Her mom's name was Natasha, New York always thought that was ironic because she looked like great value Natasha Romanoff.

New York would sing Evie to sleep, he would sing Landslide by Fleetwood Mac.

He used to take her to the observation deck in the One World Trade Center to watch the sunset.

She found a teddy bear in a shop downtown and of course New York got it for her. She named it Juliet. To this day New York sleeps with it because it reminds him of his lost daughter.

Her birthday is May 7th

Her birthday is May 7th. On May 7th he refuses to leave his room.

New York took her to Coney Island, she loved the carousel, ferris wheel, and bumper cars. They both loved watching the Friday Night Fireworks.

Evelyn loved to cuddle with her dad. She usually refused to sleep in her own bed. She would always sleep with New York.

Once New York took her to Disney World and she loved it.

They had tickle wars all the time.

New York would kiss her forehead a lot.

Every night before they went to bed they would share a muffin and that turned into their thing, a muffin before bed. After she died New York never ate a muffin again.