👑600 women 👑

(A/N: KLJHGKJHN ITS BEEN A HOT MINUTE- SORRY YALL I FORGOT ANYTHING EXISTED- anyway we back (the start is a bit more crack headed than usual and for that i dont apologise :) enjoy!) )

"OUMAWHATAMIDOING"

"SHUICHI CALM DOWN"

"Howamisuposedtocalmdownihavetomeetwith600womenwhomidontevenlikeandchooseonetodancewithinpublic"
("How am i suposed to calm down i have to meet with 600 women whom i dont even like and choose one to dance with in public")

kokichi blinked a few times processing what his best friend just said "geez dude you're such a worry wart, you look nice! The women of the town will be throwing themselves at you!" The small boy exclaimed. Shuichi sighed and sat on his bed "that's exactly what i dont want.." he mumbled "you say something?" Ouma spoke from the mirror where he straightened his tie "n-no um.. we should get going its getting late" kokichi smiled and turned around fully dressed "so? Whatcha say?" He asked with his hands up as if he was presenting a show .

The answer to that question? The answer to that question was very..not straight.

Shuichi thought the boy looked more that handsome. He looked gorgeous. Amazing. Everything about the boy made Shuichi's cheek burn red.
The frekles on Kokichi's small button nose his hair that alway seemed to defy gravity yet still he so incredibly soft. The slight scent of artificial grapes coming from the boy. And the suit? Tsumugi really outdid herself this time. Sure the suit wasnt her most impressive work but with the person in it, to shuichi it looked like the most amazing thing- "hello? Ichi? Shu? Shuichi?" Shuichi snapped out of his gushing gaze and looked at the boy "ah um- yes sorry you look very handsome" shuichi softly said looking away from the boys peircing glare.

But he could swear from the corner of his vision, he saw the smallest tinge of blush on the small tricksters face. "And you aswell! Lets get going dont wanna keep the ladies waiting do we~?" Shuichi giggled and took oumas hand making both kids blush, yet neither of them noticed the other.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

shuichi and kokichi arived at the throne room doors to be greeted by kibo and kaito
"Ah your majestic, ouma-kun" kibo nodded "hiya kiboy! Momota-chan!" Kokichi exclaimed with a bright smile still not letting go of shuichis hand "pst shuichi" Momota whispered getting ty he princes attention "huh..oh..kichi why dont you get kibo to talk you through whats going to happen i have to talk to Momota" shuichi said signaling to kibo "mhm alright!" Kokichi let go of Shuichi's hand and skipped to kibo leaving both boys missing the warmth of the others hand.

Shuichi shook the thought from his brain and walked over to Momota "i saw you and ouma holding hands, fixed your issue?" Momota teased. Shuichi blushed and looked down playing with his cuffs as he usually did "n-no...i have um" he looked at ouma to make sure he couldn't hear and leaned closer to Momota "I'm pretty sure i love him."
Momota looked at shuichi for a second and smiled "finally."

"What-?" "For atuas sake- its so oviously romantic i was trying to make you realise it yourself" Momota flicked Shuichi's forehead and laughed "w-whatever-"

"And now here is who you ladies where waiting for... Prince Shuichi Of Hopes Peak Kingdom!"

The announcement was set and so shuichi now had to go out "damn it...thanks for your help? Whatever bye Momota"
Shuichi sighed and walked to ouma who was already waiting by the door "ready my beloved~?" He winked, shuichi blushed and smiled nodding before Momota and kibo pushed the doors open "good luck prince!" Kibo called "thanks kibo-san"

shuichi smiled And walked through the doors