👑A clown👑

"Master shuichi has arived!" Announced the butler "h-hey kibbo-kun..am i late?"
Kibbo ibadashi : royal butler
Shuichi whispered to the white haired boy "not really take your seat before you are though" kibbo winked and smiled "thanks kibbo-kun!" Shuichi smiled and adjusted his crown taking a seat next to his mother and father; across from the akamatsus "shuichi Now that you're here let's comencé!" Shuichi's father announced. Shuichi sighed and looked at the table knowing this would be a boring dinner

"So how are you kids getting along?" Queen akamatsu looked at shuichi "u-um..ahem- we are doing alright" he Responded "indeed! I met the price's best friend!" Kaede giggled exitedly "oh...ouma? The clown..right Shuichi's best friend" Shuichi's father scoffed, Shuichi hated when they did this. Just because ouma wasn't of Royal blood the thought of his existence was a joke "quite an interesting relationship they have.."queen saihara added "a prince and a clown? How peculiar" queen akamtsu pondered "i think its just weird" king akamatsu " hes quite a sweet boy.." kaede reasoned "very fun to be around!" She tried to talk ouma up "h-hes a good, hard working person. I dont see whats so weird about it" Shuichi defended smilingly kaede "now no need to get defensive Shuichi! We are mearly stating facts. A jester is no respectable job for a seventeen year old" king saihara sighed. Shuichi sighed and continued eating waiting for the dinner to end.

Ouma never did come out for a show.

And so after what felt like an entire day; dinner came to an end.
"Well thank you for coming, have a safe trip back to harmony kingdom" queen saihara waved at the royals getting into the carriage, while shuichi and kaede spoke by the castle doors
"It was really disappointing to see the way your parents view ouma..hes a good person" kaede smiled "yeah..he really does mean a lot to me..and he didnt come out for the show; i havent been able to find him" shuichi sighed "well look for him! We'll hang out again next time I'm here, all three of us" kaede beamed and waved at Shuichi goodbye. "Shuichi about dinner" the queen held Shuichi's shoulder "i get it mother. I'm going to look for ouma goodbye".

Shuichi's searched all over the castle. Kitchen, dining hall, music room, library, bedrooms until he went to the garden. Where Behind the royal bushes hunched over with his small child like figure sat a sobbing ouma.