👑Princess tenko👑

The answer to that question was so clear..yet so blurred

"I...i dont want to marry kaede...i like her! But i suppose more as a friend than a partner. To be completely honest i dont know what i want"

Shuichi smiled and walked up to ouma, who sat in awe at shuichi's words "well umm. Why dont you tell me w-what you are going to be doing for me?" Kokichi beamed and nodded "ill be helping you with times when you have meetings, accompanying you outside of the castle, helping with clothes and stuff it will be great!"kokichi bounced up and down on Shuichi's bed as both boys giggled "so where to now your majesty~" kokichi teased making shuichi blush "well i have a meeting with chibashira-san in the royal gardens about... now-" kokichi looked at shuichi and groaned "shuuuuuuuuuuu cmon!!" And so once again shuichi was dragged by his companion to the royal gardens where a princess dressed in a knee length poofy green dress was sitting impatiently

"There you are! Degenerates making a princess like me wait!" Tenko scolded "s-sorry chibashira-san!..." shuichi gained his breath, tenko huffed and crossed her arms inspecting both the boys "who's this small degenerate?" She raised an eye brow as kokichi puffed his cheeks "hey you wh- OW!" Kokichi winced in pain as shuichi kicked his shin before he could say anything dumber "this is ouma kokichi, my p-personal butler and best friend" shuichi signaled to the small purple boy and smiled with a tint on pink in his cheeks "ah... nope to meet you ouma... you're very polite saihara-kun...its making it hard for me to hate you" tenko scoffed leaving shuichi with a bittersweet feeling "t-thank you?.."

"Anyway whats this meeting about?" Kokichi changed the subject "we are meant to discuss back up marriage plans" shuichi cringed along with tenko "right! And you aren't allowed here ouma!" Tenko hissed "hey! You're so mean!! Shu-" "kichi please..." shuichi rubbed his face "what ever! Ill just go annoy Momota-kun then!"
And so kokichi skipped away

"Why isnt he allowed here?" Shuichi questions "he is i.. i just want to discuss sensitive subjects..." tenko fiddled wth a red flower she picked from a bush and smiled "go on?" Shuichi extended "w-well...i dont wanna marry you!" Tenko blurted, shuichi stood stunned before sitting on the bench both of them seemed to be infront and patted the empty spot next to him "could you explain?" Shuichi tilted his head as tenko sighed "w-well... there's this princess from a neighbouring kingdom to mine, her name is Yemeno himiko! She's the cutest girl ever! I love himiko-chan...i dont know i-if its allowed or what but i dont want to marry a dege-you saihara-kun" Shuichi giggled and held her shoulder casually "ten-chibashira-san" "call me tenko we've know eachother for a while" tenko smiled and shuichi continued "to be quite frank i dont want to marry you either... or kaede-san..or Tsumugi or whatever wife i have lined up" shuichi yet again cringed as tenko laughed "is there someone else you like?"