Cat Cafe with Yoruichi and Soi Fon!

You woke up to see a kitty cat on your face. 

(Y/N): Yoruichi!!! 

Yoruichi: Good morning sleepy head! Aren't you going to fix Soi Fon and I breakfast? 

(Y/N): Yeah yeah. I'm on it! 

You hurry over to the kitchen to make breakfast! 

There you see Yoruichi and Soi Fon, who are already dressed to get going! 

You then prepare breakfast! 

(Y/N): Enjoy! 

Soi Fon: Don't get your hopes up (Y/N). I love you, but I'm not going to love your food just because you and Lady Yoruichi l- 

The minute the Second Squad Captain puts a piece in her mouth, she sighs. 

Soi Fon: SO LOVELY!! It's just like Lady Yoruichi described it! 

Then she gets Yoruichi's chocolate flavored lips onto hers! 

Soi Fon: (nosebleed!) OMG!! LADY YORUICHI!!! 

Yoruichi: And now she's seen happier! So, I know this great Cat Cafe that we can visit. 

(Y/N): Sounds good. 

Soi Fon: (dreamily) I love it. Let's go. I love it so much! 

Soon ... 

After Soi Fon returns to being her serious self again, you guys go to the Cat Cafe, where there are way too many cats around the area, and Soi Fon is just having a big orgasm just looking at them!! 

Soi Fon: OMG!! SO LOVELY!!! I LOVE IT!!! 

You just order some coffee, and feel the cats come onto you, purring and stretching their legs on you. 

(Y/N): Well this isn't so bad! What do you th- 

You then notice that Yoruichi is already in cat form, and purring up against Soi Fon, and then back to you, and so forth and so on! 

Soi Fon: You are so cute Lady Yoruichi!

She almost feeds the kitty some cake, until you stop her! 

(Y/N): Easy there! Once she turns back! 

Soi Fon: Right. Of course. 

After returning home ..... 

The three of you go to the bed, where you proceed to give them some nice foot rubs, and then get pulled in to be kissed by both of them! And then Yoruichi and Soi Fon begin making out, and footsieing each other! 

(Y/N): You two are so adorable! 

Soi Fon: Then come over here. 

(Y/N): Girls, what are y- 

Yoruichi: Let's get our clothes off. 

You then feel Yoruichi and Soi Fon tear your clothes off, as they shove their bare breasts into you, and begin playing with your member! 

(Y/N): I LOVE YOU BOTH!! 

Yoruichi: I love you too, my stud muffin! 

Soi Fon: And I love you, my future husband!