Lovely Wizard Ladies and A Beautiful Resort Mission!!

You walked into a classroom and sat down, to be honest, you were still stressed out from all the training that you were enduring! 

(Y/N): Sheesh, how much do I need to keep pushing myself to get stronger? It's crazy. 

Then after you continue to make deep breaths to calm yourself, you hear the door open, and a familiar figure appears. 

Erza Scarlet (Star Student! Most powerful Female Wizard in the Advance City Academy!)

(Y/N): Erza, if you want to spar with me, I'm a little bit too tired for that, even Gods need their rest. 

Erza: Calm down (Y/N), there is no sparring today that I ask of you. 

(Y/N): GOOD! So, what is it? 

Erza: I ask that you come with me and the other girls to help us out. 

(Y/N): With what? 

Eza then brings out some passes. 

Erza: We're heading to a nice beach resort. 

(Y/N): Really! For what? R and R? 

Erza: That, and well we have to take out some enemy wizards. 

(Y/N): Alright, I think I can deal with that. 

Erza then hugs you. 

Erza: Wonderful!! 

Soon .... 

You are packing up all your belongings, and you then head out of the door to find a whole bunch of lady wizards outside your door. 

(Y/N): Well it's another Day in Paradise! Let's go ladies!! 

TO BE CONTINUED....