Date with the Outer Senshi!

You were walking into the kitchen to prepare some food for your lovely Outer Senshi girlfriends!

And they were already waiting for you. 

Haruka and Michiru were sitting together, with Haruka wearing a white dress shirt, and black pants, along with gold nail polish, and black socks. 

Michiru was wearing an aquamarine dress with a locket of her and Haruka on it, she was barefoot, and had aquamarine nail polish. 

Setsuna had Hotaru sitting on her lap. 

The Time Keeper was wearing a black dress, with purple nail polish on her toenails, and some bracelets on her arms and ankles. 

Hotaru wore a full black outfit, and had a nice necklace on her neck. 

(Y/N): So, what do you girls say to some sushi? 

Haruka: Well, how about you let us feed you then? 

(Y/N): I always forget how much of a flirter you are Haruka. 

Haruka: Oh yeah, I'm not giving up on that. 

She then kissed Michiru's neck. 

Michiru: Ha. You're so sweet when you do that. 

They then begin kissing each other. 

(Y/N): You two get extra! 

Setsuna and Haruka: HEY!! 

(Y/N): I kid! I kid! 

You then finish making the sushi, and give a bunch of them to the ladies, they smile and give you a kiss, as they each begin feeding you some of their sushi! 

(Y/N): There's enough girls. 

Hotaru: But we want to make sure you get a lot, after all, you treat us very well. 

Soon .... 

After enough sushi was eaten, you bring the four lovely Outer Senshi to the bedroom, as they snuggle and begin kissing your face. 

Outer Senshi: We love you (Y/N). 

(Y/N): And I love you too girls!