Magic Love!

As the events outside were occuring, Lucy found herself knocked out, and right on a bed. 

Lucy: Huh? What's going on? 

As she tries to get up, she sees the mysterious woman that you encountered beforehand. 

Lucy: WHO ARE YOU?! 

???: Oh, of course you wouldn't know who I am. At the time, you were around my age. Lucy Heartfilia, your family destroyed mine, so let's just call this good old fashioned revenge. 

She punches Lucy in the gut and ties her wrists to the bed. 

Lucy: HEY LET ME GO! What are you doing? You crazy witch! 

???: First off, my name is Brandish, and your whining is annoying, I give it an F-.

She begins removing Lucy's shirt, and then begins ripping off her skirt. 

Lucy: HEY STOP!! 

Brandish: Hmmm ... your breasts are a nice size, and that behind of yours, it's A+ material alright. Now your legs. 

Brandish grabs Lucy's boots and yanks them off, exposing Lucy's slender barefeet, with her pink nail polish with little yellow stars on each toenail. 

Brandish: No wonder why you have so many admirers. Your body seems flawless. 

She then gets on the bed and removes her jacket, covering Lucy's face with it. 

Lucy: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! 

Brandish: My revenge is mainly humiliation, and then I'm going to shrink you and stomp you. So, it'll be a long while. 

Brandish uses her jacket to sprain Lucy's waist. 

Lucy: OW! 

Brandish: Now how about this? 

She stomps the heel of her sandal on Lucy's legs. 

Lucy: OOOOOOW! STOP THAT!! 

Brandish: Now, time for the more fun part, well for me at least. Hahaha. 

Brandish slips her sandals off, and she crawls onto the bed, to grab Lucy's breasts hard. 

Lucy: HEY! YOU PERV, STOP TOUCHING MY BOOBS!! 

She then slaps them. 

Lucy: WATCH IT!! Damn, where are my keys? How do I- 

Brandish: Oh, don't worry, you're not going anywhere. I'm taking these keys with me. 

Lucy: HEY GIVE THEM B- 

Brandish then kisses Lucy, and begins slapping her breasts over and over, and kicks the Celestial Wizard's legs and feet. 

Brandish: Now time for you to get a spanking, you've been very naughty. 

Lucy: NO NO NO NO!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! SOMEONE!! (Y/N), GIRLS!! SAVE ME!! 

Brandish: Oh no one is coming for you now! I'm- 

Then all of a sudden, a huge blast of water comes from the bathroom, and hits Brandish to the wall. 

Brandish: What the hell?