Even More Housemates!!

You knew life was going to be both exciting and crazy now that you had Ryuko, Mako, and Satsuki in your house. Right now, the Senshi were out on a shopping trip, and you were currently spending time with all three ladies, like a crazy shift of work! 

Ryuko was wearing Senketsu as she normally does, she would never wear anything else, and always wear him. The only difference, is that she was barefoot, and had red nail polish. Right now, she was playing a game on her PS Vita. 

Ryuko: Okay. I got you now! This time, I'm going to win! Once I get past you, I'm finally done with this stinking level!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! BOOYAH!! 

Senketsu: You shouldn't get so close to the screen, you could end up blinding yourself. 

Ryuko: Would you mind not having to pop on in every single minute to announce something like that? 

Senketsu: It's a curse I'm afraid. 

Ryuko: Well, it's a good curse, sort of. 

Meanwhile ..... 

You brought Mako over to the dining room so that she could eat, and boy was she happy! 

Mako: NO WAY!! YOU HAVE TAKOYAKI!? GIMME!!!

You hand it over to Mako who begins stuffing every single piece into her mouth. 

(Y/N): Eat up Mako! Every single last one! 

You then bring out some Yakisoba!

Mako: AND YAKISOBA!! YUMMY!! 

She then begins stuffing more into her mouth, and after so many minutes of eating, she falls asleep. You then kiss her, and she hugs you in her sleep and kisses you! 

(Y/N): Sweet dreams Mako. 

You change her into her pajamas, which have Mt. Fuji, two hawks, and three eggplants on her, all while closing your eyes, and remove her shoes and socks, and you put her into your King Sized Bed!

Finally .... 

You go to the backyard, where you see Satsuki wearing a white dress and white flip flops, with dark blue nail polish, sipping tea, and eating strawberry cake! 

Satsuki: (Y/N), come join me. 

(Y/N): Alright. 

You sit next to Satsuki, who kisses your cheek, and offers you some tea. 

Satsuki: This is nice isn't it? 

(Y/N): Yeah. I'm glad you calmed down. 

Satsuki: I was a fool for thinking I could win your love like this. But you already loved me didn't you? 

(Y/N): Yep. It took me a while though. Say, would you like Ryuko to join us? 

Ryuko: You talking about me? 

Ryuko shows up, and she takes a seat right next to her sister. 

Satsuki: Tea? 

Ryuko: Eh ...... okay. 

She takes a sip, and spits it out. 

Ryuko: SO BITTER!! 

Satsuki: That's how I like mine. Here. 

She takes out some milk and sugar. 

Ryuko: WAY BETTER! 

(Y/N): Man, you two really are sisters! I still can't- 

Ryuko: What? Believe that our Mom is a total and complete bitch? 

Satsuki: That's all in the past Sister. We don't need to think about h- 

Satsuki then hears something from the bushes, and she pulls out both Nonon and Omiko. 

Satsuki: Jakuzure and Hakodate, what do you want? 

Nonon: LADY SATSUKI LET GO OF ME!! 

Omiko: Let me have him Milady!!! 

Ryuko: Ugh, some people just don't give up. 

Senketsu: Kind of like you. 

Ryuko: Shut up Senketsu. 

You then walk over to the both of them. 

(Y/N): Listen girls, would you prefer if you come and move in with us? If you learn to behave, then I can promise you that I'll treat you with love. 

Nonon just blushes and hides her head. 

Nonon: Fine you damn Moron! 

Omiko: I would always be by your side! 

Satsuki then steps as a light appears. 

Satsuki: Don't even think about turning against us! 

Girls: NEVER!! 

Ryuko: Oh this is rich! 

Soon .... 

You brought Nonon and Omiko over to your bed, and they changed into some shirts, skirts, and were barefoot, as they got into your bed, and you snuggled up to them. 

(Y/N): It's another day in paradise, wouldn't you agree girls? 

Omiko and Nonon: YES! WE LOVE YOU!! 

(Y/N): And I love you! 

You kiss them on their cheeks and lips as they give you a footsie.