Pampering 5 Cuties!!!!!

After taking a nice long shower, and dressing yourself up in a nice polo shirt, jeans, a black jacket, and your socks and sneakers, you went to the couch to sit and wait for your dates, and soon you see someone sitting there, waiting for you. Chibiusa. 

(Y/N): Hey Chibiusa! 

Chibiusa: Hello Daddy! I want to join you on your date! 

(Y/N): Oh! Great then! Because, I'm not just going out with your Mommy! I'm taking all of the Inner Senshi with me this time! 

Chibiusa: YAY! SOUNDS FUN! 

As you both continue to wait for a couple of minutes, Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako arrive. 

Usagi was wearing a pink t-shirt with red hearts, and a black skirt. She also wore pink flip flops, and pink nail polish. 

Ami was wearing a blue dress, and blue sandals with dark blue nail polish. 

Rei wore a black shirt, and pink overalls. Along with white and black converse sneakers. She had red nail polish. 

Makoto wore a white shirt, and track pants. She also wore green and white converse sneakers, and green nail polish. 

Finally Minako wore a yellow summer dress, and orange heeled sandals. Her nail polish was yellow colored. 

(Y/N): Alright girls, you ready to- 

Usagi: ARE YOU KIDDING?! OF COURSE! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO KEEP 5 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WAITING RIGHT?! 

Rei: She's been talking about this nonstop! Like the Bunhead, that she freaking is! 

Usagi: SHUT UP REI! 

Makoto: Would you both knock it off? 

You rub your head to get rid of the headache, that you were getting at their argument. 

(Y/N): Let's just go shopping. 

Ami: Great! I was thinking of getting some more books. 

Minako: ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!!! 

Once you left with your daughter, and your loving girlfriends ..... 

Artemis and Luna get on the couch and fall asleep. 

Artemis and Luna: AT LAST! PEACE AND QUIET!! 

Shopping Center ..... 

You brought the girls to a nice clothes store first, and boy was the shopping spree crazy! You had to hold both Usagi and Minako down as they began grabbing every kind of jacket, every expensive looking skirt, and every kind of shoe! 

(Y/N): Alright, why don't we do book shopping for Ami? 

Usagi: UGH! Okay. Can we at least pay for ou things first? 

(Y/N): Of course. 

You hug Usagi and then kiss her on the cheeks, and then Minako joins in. 

Bookstore .... 

Ami began reading a bunch of the mystery, thriller, crime, and fantasy novels that you find, and she jumps up and down. 

Ami: I FOUND THE RIGHT ONES (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): Great, I think that there were some more over there. 

Ami: YAY!! 

She began to get more giddy, and you smiled, and let her kiss you with the more books that she found!