(Y/N) is Rich!/Daughter from the Future!

You take a deep breath as you walk throughout the hallways of the school. 

(Y/N): I feel so relaxed right now. I mean, what could possibly go wrong right now? I mean, I don't see anything bad happening whatsoever!! 

Finally, as you reach the end of the very hallways that you are walking in, you come across a little girl with pink hair. 

Little Girl: Excuse me, are you (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Yes. What is it little girl? 

She then hands you a note. 

You take a good look at said note, and after realizing what it says, you nearly faint! 

(Y/N): HOLY! You're my daughter! 

Little Girl: Yep! My name is Usagi! 

(Y/N): Oh, I see, you're named after my girlfriend Usagi. Look, how about we just call you Chibiusa? 

Chibiusa: Okay Daddy! I love that name! 

She hugs you, and you just pull her in. 

(Y/N): So, why are you here? 

Chibiusa: Well, you and Mommy in the future said that I should get more training, so I was sent here! 

(Y/N): I see. Oh boy, I wonder how I'm going to explain this to everyone el- 

Chibiusa: Oh, I think they'll be fine! I already know you have a harem. 

(Y/N): Oh. 

After school .... 

You then return back home, after having called the Senshi and told them about your meeting with Chibiusa! 

Chibiusa: You were still rich at this time Daddy? 

(Y/N): Yep! Thanks to all the tournaments I won. 

You and Chibiusa walk inside, as she goes to a nice couch and removes her shoes and socks. 

Chibiusa: Much better. 

She lies down, and you give her a blanket to snuggle into. 

(Y/N): So, I told the girls the news about you, and they're going to come and live with us. Would you like that. 

Chibiusa: Yeah. It sounds like fun. Though I don't think I would like it if Mommy would keep ating all dumb and stupid. 

(Y/N): That's just Usagi, being Usagi! 

Eventually .... 

The entire group of Sailor Senshi arrive! 

Usagi was wearing a pink shirt, purple skirt, and pink flip flops. She wore pink nail polish, and also carried her suitcases! 

Ami was wearing a nice dark blue colored dress, with white polka dots, water wave bracelets, and light blue flats. She had dark blue nail polish. 

Rei was wearing a black jacket, along with an orange shirt, blue jeans, and some red socks and black converse sneakers. Her nail polish was colored red. 

Makoto was wearing a green t-shirt with a lightning bolt on it, along with short brown shots, and green boots. Her nail polish was colored green. 

Minako was wearing an orange dress with red and yellow hearts going across it. She wore orange sandals, and yellow nail polish. 

Setsuna was wearing a black dress with an hourglass mark on the sides. She also wore some new earrings, and finally some high heeled black sandals. Her nail polish was colored black. 

Haruka was wearing the suit that she usually wears, and looked like the bisexual beauty that she usually resembles. Her nail polish was blue just like before. 

Michiru was wearing a light green dress with a necklace that had a pendant resembling her mirror. She finally wore green sandals, and light green nail polish too. 

Finally Hotaru wore a black coat, black shirt, long black skirt, and black socks and converse. Her nail polish was colored black. 

(Y/N): You girls m- 

They then tackle you and begin kissing you everywhere! 

After hours and hours of unpacking their belongings. 

(Y/N): Girls, Chibiusa. Chibiusa, Girls. 

Minako: SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!!! 

Usagi: So, you're my daughter? 

Chibiusa: Wow, you really do look like a klutz! 

Usagi: HEY! IS THAT A WAY TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHER! 

(Y/N): Girls please. 

Girls: Sorry. 

Hotaru: Well, I know your time with us will be very pleasant. 

Chibiusa: Thank you. It's nice to meet you all! (Sigh) Even dummies like you Mommy. 

Usagi: AWWW!! 

Senshi: Did they just connect well? 

(Y/N): Another Day in Paradise I suppose. 

Chibiusa: Another Day in Paradise Daddy! Tee Hee!!!