"Do you have a doctors note young man?"

'Of fucking course he asked. It's to early for this' I thought "no I don't but I can show you the weird angle my knees at if you would like" I challenged and he shook his head.

"No no thats quite alright. If you wouldn't mind just showing me that you can't walk though"

"Your kidding right?"

"I'm afraid I'm not. I've had kids fake it before"

I sighed and rolled up my right pant leg and unstrapped my knee brace before pulling it down too. I revealed my black and blue knee that was all puffy and slightly out of shape "that good enough for you?" I asked and pulled the brace back up painfully.

"Yes it is I'm very sorry" he said then walked away. Sasuke was walking out of the changing room and he walked over to me "did he asked for the doctors note?"

"Yeah he fucking did, and then he didn't believe me so he asked me to walk which obviously I'm not about to do so i showed him how fucked up my knee was. I think I scarred him" I said annoyed.

"Your fucking kidding right"

"Thats what I said! I mean I litterally have crutches right here! But apparently kids have faked before so he needed proof"

"No he's not lying though I had a kid in my class last year who tried to do that"

"Ok well he can go fuck himself"

"Damn someone's in a bad mood today" sasuke said raising a brow at me.

"I'll tell you about it later you should go though. The teachers gonna start talking soon"

"Ok fine but your second period class must've sucked if you're this annoyed" he said and kissed my forehead before walking away from the bench i was sitting on.

My mood brightened considerably after that. I smiled as he walked away and I leaned back against the wall watching everyone going to grab a basketball.

'Yes I get to miss basketball! I hate basketball!' I thought happily and hummed a song softly to myself.

*time skip to the end of gym brought to you by shinos sunglasses*

I was waiting outside the locker room doors for sasuke, kiba, and shino letting everyone else just walk by me.

Finally they walked out of the locker room and I stood up from leaning on the wall "took you guys long enough" I said and we all walked to our next classes together.

Kiba and I had science together so we separated from shino and sasuke early. We walked into the classroom and I could just tell the class would be boring.

I took a seat in the back of the class next to a window and kiba took the seat next to me. I knew I would probably end up failing this class since I was awful at science, and I knew neither kiba or I would be paying attention.

I minute later I saw shikamaru walk in and he took the seat next to kiba. He immeadietly layed his head down on his desk and fall asleep 'yep I'll definitely be failing this class.

I stared out of the window the whole class and tried balancing a pencil on my nose. I didn't even relize the class was over untill kiba got up "yes finally lunch!"

Shikamaru woke up and I looked away from the window "oh it is?! Yay let's go!"

I said and grabbed my crutches then shikamaru, kiba, and I walked to the lunch room.

Sasuke, neji, and Lee were already sitting at table so we sat down with them. I leaned my crutches on the table then stretched out with a yawn "science sucks i already know I'm gonna fail" I declared and rested my head on my hand.