Ocean's Eight - Or Ten

Start from the beginning

"Were you the captain of Picky Steve's Lock Picking Camp? No."

She shoved him out of the way and he smacked her hands away from him. Their shoving match quickly turned into a slap fight and Duncan rolled his eyes in irritation, leaning against the safe as he watched Corrine, who was feeling equally irritated.

"Do you think it's like cracking an egg?" Lindsay asked as Justin messed with the dial. Corrine had tried to do it, but her three other teammates refused to let her, saying that Justin would be better at it.

"My Boyfriend has a bad habit of cracking his knuckles..." Corrine ignored everything else she heard, leaning her head against the safe as she tried to fight the headache creeping up.

"The H-bombs, Harold and Heather, were so busy trying to figure out who's the world's biggest dweeb and forgot that I'm an experienced criminal. Frankly, it's a little insulting," Duncan confessed.

"My teammates seem to forget that my dad is a prepper," Corrine said in the confessional. "He's had me working on lock picking for years now!"

"Get me out of here!" Owen pleaded. "I'm starving! I can't go this long without food!"

"It's only been a couple of hours, dude," Corrine said from her spot on the ground as she filed her nails.

"Guys," Justin said, pointing over to a vent. "I think I found the answer. If we can somehow pipe the smell of delicious food into the vent..."

Corrine huffed and stood up, pushing the teens out of the way and inspecting the lock closely.

"Or, you could finally let me unlock it."

"Don't be too cocky," Justin laughed out. "How are you so sure that you can do it?"

Corrine held her ear against the door.

"Because this is a simple lock that you would find on a locker. It's pretty cheap and you can hear the combination as you turn the lock."

She slowly turned the lock, waiting for the tell-tale clicking sound as she slowly figured out the combination.

"Five-five-five," The lock popped and the door opened. "The area code of any movie phone number."

Owen quickly ran out of the safe and the Grips quickly began to run towards the bank they were supposed to rob. As they ran past their competitors, Corrine sent a wink Duncan's way, finally feeling good since the show began.

"Great," Duncan scoffed. "Now they're in the lead."

He looked at the safe door as if he suddenly remembered who was residing behind it.

"Can you tell me why we're even trying to get Leshawna out?" He asked, rapping his knuckles against the metal door. "I don't need a bunch of stupid prop equipment to rob a bank."

"Then what exactly are we waiting for?" Heather asked.

"We can't just leave Leshawna!" Harold exclaimed. Heather and Duncan ignored the scrawny teen, running off to their trailer to find makeshift props. Harold watched them for a second before shrugging and following after them.

Once they reached their trailer, Duncan quickly got to work, grabbing various items that belonged to Harold and cutting them up.

"Those are my lucky socks!" Harold complained as Duncan stretched them out and turned them into black masks for the team to wear.

"You cut up my karate magazines for a stick-up note?"

Duncan shoved him out of the way, smacking a piece of paper on his face as he grabbed Harold's foot spray and deodorant.