I kept my eyes locked on her, and saw her chuckle kindly. "You've gotten bold these past few years" she remarked.

Subconsciously, I stiffened. She didn't feel that way. There was no question about it.

Luna kept her eyes on the ocean but traced the railing with a fingertip. "You know I used to think you weren't coming."

She paused from looking at the sea and turned her head to the side to look at me. Her eyes remained steady, fixed on my face.

"I never even considered not coming," I retorted, a little more sourly than I intended.

Luna pushed herself away from the railing and up so she was facing me. She was taller than me by a few inches when up to her full height.

I was still holding onto the railing, facing out towards the sea. Luna grasped my chin between her thumb and index finger and tilted my head so I was looking into her face.

"I missed you," she whispered. I closed my eyes and pressed my eyelids tightly together before opening them.

When I opened them, Luna stared at me with an intensity similar to a lioness.

"You know I cried when you left?" I asked, somewhat bitterly. Luna was taken aback. "What?" She said in disbelief.

I turned away again. I could feel the presence of Luna's eyes wavering on my back, watching my figure.

"Aria, I-" she began. The warm breeze flittered through her clothes, making them flow up and fly back against her stomach.

"When Lincoln said it would be a while before you came, I- I couldn't help but think.... maybe, you weren't coming at all..." her voice drifted off, unsure whether she should finish her thought or not.

I could feel myself losing control. Wanting her the more she spoke of losing me.

Deciding against my better judgement, I quickly turned around and closed the space between us.

Our foreheads met, pressed together gently, as I timidly brought my hands up to her shoulders.

Our noses brushed together, and Luna placed her hand gently on the side of my neck. "I didn't know you felt this way," she said softly.

I brushed my lips lightly over hers, committing her heart shaped lips to my memory.

"I've always felt this way, Luna," I breathed.

Luna closed what little space was in between us and dove at my mouth. Her lips cascaded over mine and her soft fingers touched my temples, running her fingers down and resting them at my collarbone.

In between kisses, I managed, "we should... go... to your room." I felt Luna smile against my mouth and felt her hand slide up my shirt.

I gasped as she went higher. Luna broke away to look into my eyes. She knew what she did to me.

She looked me up and down. "Come with me," she whispered hoarsely into my ear, making me shiver at her words.

Luna led me to her chambers and silently locked the door.

I meandered around her room for a moment, and when I looked back, I nearly choked on my spit as I saw her standing in front of me, clothes strewn about the floor.

Luna strutted towards me, oblivious to the fact that my eyes were glued to her body and the way it moved perfectly.

Luna kissed me hard, so I fell back onto her bed. She slowly took my clothes off as I tried to get my breathing under control.

Once my clothing was entirely off, Luna climbed on top of me and settled her hips squarely onto my lap.

I couldn't breathe. Luna stroked my stomach with the back of her hand, sending goosebumps all over my torso.

I settled my hands on the soft curve of her skin by her hips and gently squeezed.

Luna went to kiss me again, sweet and tender. Her hair tickled my bare chest and she whispered, "be with me. Never leave."

I brought my lips to hers again and then broke away. "Nowe."

________________________________

Nowe means never in trigedasleng

This one was also v fun to write. I tried to get the essence of Luna in the actions and dialogue. Lmk if u think it sounds like her or if I should try to improve it for next time. Requests open as usual. Here are some ppl I haven't written about yet if u were wondering: Roan, Lexa, Clarke, Raven, Lincoln, Echo, Miller, and a bunch more. Happy reading guys💜💜