"Is this really what you want to do?" I asked. 

"YES!" she confirmed, loudly. 

"Okay then, if you really want to, we can spy on them." 

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Biana exclaimed, throwing her hands around me. She released herself a few seconds later and smoothed out her dress. "If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right." 

10 minutes later...

"What in the world...?" I drifted off as I saw Biana bouncing back from the store. She had 3 very large bags but was carrying them easily. 

"Look at all this great stuff I got!" Biana exclaimed. "Here, put this on." She handed me a pair of goggles. 

"Uh, no thank you... I don't need goggles. I can see just fine." 

"It's night vision goggles. You can see in the dark that way," Biana explained. 

"Okay... But it's not dark yet. It's only... I think around 5?" 

"Hmm, you're right. We'll save those for later," Biana agreed. "Now... Who to pick first..." 

"Linh!" I exclaimed immediately. I clamped my mouth with my hand. "I mean... We could pick Linh. And Dex." 

"Good choice," Biana said with a knowing wink. "I think I overheard them on campus. Linh was squealing about some sort of planetarium?" 

"Isn't that a place where you can see the stars and planets and stuff?" I asked. 

"Yep, it's really cool. It's completely dark so all the light from the stars is even brighter!" I thought about that for a second. And in that second, I realized something terrible.

"It's completely dark?" I exclaimed. "As in no light?" 

"Uh, yeah. I think... Dex actually texted me about it. He got these awesome reservations so they could watch the show together." 

"So... They're in the dark, with no one else around, on a date. This is HORRIBLE!" I shouted. 

"Really?" Biana asked skeptically. "It seems cute. I can just imagine them there, gazing up at the stars..." She sighed happily. 

"No, not cute! Very, very bad. We need to hurry!" I started walking quickly, then came back. 

"Realized you have no idea where the planetarium is?" Biana guessed. I turned slightly red before nodding. "Don't worry, it's not far from here." Biana took her bags and led the way. Soon, we were standing in front of a large dome-shaped building. It was made of glass, which seemed highly unsafe. 

"What if the glass breaks?" I asked Biana. 

"It's probably really strong. Maybe bulletproof?" 

"Huh. What if it melts?" 

"I'm sure that's not a problem, Tam. The sun is very far away. Now let's hurry!" Biana made her way inside and wove through the visiting guests with ease. I did my best to keep up with her, but she was really swift and fast. It was mesmerizing. 

"We're here!" she announced. Then immediately lowered her voice. "Look! There!" She pointed towards 3 people standing in front of a door. Linh, Dex, and a lady with her hair in a bun. 

"Looks like they're in some sort of argument," I observed. Then Dex showed the lady some sort of piece of plastic, and the lady let them in. 

"Ha! He showed her!" Biana whisper-shouted. "Now, how to get in..." She looked around the room for anything that might be helpful.