Dare #1

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: Ok this i have to see. I dare the bots to now do what Gal did. Make them do an Ouija board session. Speak to the dead!

Breakstorm: *Humming while he stares at the human kids dragging a Cybertronian size Ouija board into the middle of the main room* I don't like where this is going!

Raf: *walks over* Your not the only one but Miko got a hold of your data-pad and saw a dare about it!

Breakstorm: *optics widen* What! *looks around for his data-pad and finds it on the ground quickly making his way over to it he picked it up and read what was on it* Aw dang it Miko!

Miko: *looks up at the mention of her name* What!?

Breakdown: *glares at her* You stole my data-pad and now it's all fragging sticky what did you do!

Miko: *laughs slightly* Uh yea....I um may have....Spilt soda on it!

Breakdown: *optic twitches* YOU WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!

Time Skip 3:00am

Everybot: *sitting on the ground surrounding the giant Ouija board they each put a digit on the planchette and move it in a circle* Are there any spirits here?

*Planchette slowly moves to the YES*

Breakstorm: *shivers* So~ Who's going to ask the next question?

Optimus: I will *looks closely at the board* How many of you are there?

*Planchette moves over to the 1*

Wheeljack: Alright then! Are you a good spirit?

*Planchette quickly moves over to the NO*

Everybot: *optics wide*

Breakstorm: *scared* Oh frag we're talking to a demon!

Bumblebee: Are you a Cybertronian or human spirit?

*Planchette moved to the C then Y then B then E then R then T then R then O then N then I then A then finally N again spelling Cybertronian*

Ratchet: *blinks in surprise* Their....Cybertronian?

Ultra Magnus: *narrows optics* Who are we speaking too! what is your name!?

*Planchette slowly moves over to the U then N then I then C then R then O then finally N*

Arcee: *shocked* W-We're speaking to U-Unicron!

*very very long silence then* 

Everybot: *quickly say goodbye then jump up and run out of the room screaming* WE JUST SPOKE TO FRAGGING UNICRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere Else!

Unicron: *rolling around laughing his helm off*

Primus: *watching him while shaking his helm* Why did you do that brother?

Unicron: *smirks* BECAUSE IT WAS FUNNY!!!!!

Primus: *sighs* You are immature!

Unicron: *glares* I will make you eat those words!

Primus: *scoffs* Your welcome to try!

Unicron: *growls and attacks Primus*

Primus: *fights back* YOU HAVE GOTTEN WEAK BROTHER!!!!!!!

Unicron: *growls* YEA WELL YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY STRONGER!!!!!!!

Primus: *gasps* HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!

Unicron: *smirks* Oh~ Did I strike a nerve~

Primus: *growls* YOU SHELL PERISH THIS NIGHT BROTHER!!!!!!!!

Unicron: *growls back* NOT IF YOU PERISH FIRST BROTHER!!!!!!

*Epic fight commences*