Dare #3

@ShadowGod611 I have a other dare. I dare Megatron to hug you and keeps hugging for 2 hours.

Breakstorm: *Groans tiredly from none stop missions as he slowly sits on his berth before shifting and laying down closing his optics to go into recharge*

*Data-pad beeps*

Breakstorm: *groans in annoyance opening his optics he reached over to his berthside table and grabbed his data-pad reading the dare on the screen he groans again putting down his data-pad he very reluctantly sat up and got off his berth before teleporting onto the warship*

20 Minutes Later

Breakstorm: *slowly trudges into the throne room*

Megatron: *looks at his mate from his throne*  Breakstorm what do you need?

Breakstorm: *stares at his mate before dragging himself over to him and plopping down in between his legs and leans back into his chassis*

Megatron: *raises optic ridge* Hmm is there a reason your sitting in between my legs?

Breakstorm: *hums* You were dared to hug me for 2 hours and I'm tired *snuggles helm into his mates chassis and closes his optics* So while you do that...*yawns* I'm....Just....Going to...Get some recharge!

Megatron: *smirks as he wraps his arms around his mate pulling him closer* It's my pleasure to hug and hold you my dear mate~

Breakstorm: *moans slightly bringing his servos up he grabs a hold of Megatron's chassis plating before slowly falling into recharge with a content smile on his faceplates*

30 Minutes Later

Megatron: *patting his mates helm as he recharges peacefully*

Starscream: *walks in complaining*

Megatron: *growls quietly* Starscream! Be quiet!

Starscream: *glares at Megatron and about to say something before noticing Breakstorm recharging while snuggling up to Megatron as he has his arms wrapped around him protectively* What is he doing here!?

Megatron: *growls* My mate doesn't need a reason to be here Starscream!.....But you on the other servo do!

Starscream: *huffs and leaves not wanting to wake Breakstorm after the last time*

Breakstorm: *mumbles in his recharge as he frowns* Starscream....You touch that....You die

Megatron: *starts laughing quietly as he strokes his mates helm in amusement* This is why Starscream is scared of you~

1 Hour 30 Minutes Later

Megatron: *relaxing in his throne with his arms around his mate and his optics closed in peace*

Knockout: *comes in complaining about the Autobots ruining his paint job*

Megatron: *growls softly and opens his optics to look at him* Knockout 

Knockout: *looks at his lord and sees Breakstorm snuggled up to him and smirks* So~ That's where the other wrecker went!

Megatron: *shifts slightly making Breakstorm groan* Indeed Knockout now why are you here?

Knockout: *hums* Breakdown and I came in contact with some Autobots while out on a drive

Megatron: *raises optic ridge* Who were they?

Knockout: *grunts* The green wrecker and the scout!

Megatron: *rumbles slightly* And what did they want?

Knockout: *smirks* Well my lord it would appear they have been trying to find your little mate there~

Megatron: *growls* Well they wont be seeing him for a while *grip tightens around his mate*

Knockout: *chuckles* Oh~ I can see that~ *leaves for the med-bay*

Megatron: *huffs and nuzzles his mates helm* You wont be leaving this ship tonight my little blue and black wrecker~

Breakstorm: *hums in his recharge and snuggles closer to his mate*

2 Hours Later

Breakstorm: *groans as he opens his optics* How long have I been recharging?

Megatron: *hums* 2 Hours!

Breakstorm: Huh! *looks up at Megatron* That means your dares over

Megatron: *looks at his mate with a smile* Yes it does

Breakstorm: *try's to sit up but can't because of the tight grip Megatron has on him* Uh Megatron?

Megatron: *hums* Yes my dear~

Breakstorm: *nervous* Y-You can let me go now!

Megatron: *laughs* Oh~ I don't think so my little wrecker~

Breakstorm: *blinks a couple times before blushing* Megatron.....Megsie~ What are you planning?

Megatron: *smirks with a purr as he stands up holding Breakstorm bridal style* Oh~ I'm planning on keeping you here with me all night my dear Stormy~

Breakstorm: *blushes bright blue* Y-You aren't i-implying that w-we're g-going too-

Megatron: *smirks more and purrs deeper as he makes his way to his berthroom* I am my dear~ *walking into his berthroom he quickly pins his mate down* Tonight we're going to have some fun~

Breakstorm: *bright blue and gulps but starts purring and moaning quietly as Megatron starts rubbing his doorwings*