Dare #4

@GalaxyPanda102 Hello there. I have a dare for all the bots and cons. They have to turn into humans for 4 months and the real humans (Jack, Miko, and Raf) can teach them human customs. 

Breakstorm: *pouting as he sits in a corner* Why am I in time out again?

Ratchet: *spears a glance at his second youngest son* Because your a fool that got hurt by Starscream on the battle field and instead of letting me *glares* your own fragging Carrier! treat your injuries you went with the fragging cons!

Breakstorm: *fidgets* Well....Megatron didn't really give me a choice *looks up at his Carrier with pleading optics* If it helps you feel better both Breakdown and my mate threw Starscream around like a lobbing ball for hurting me!?

Ratchet: *just out right stares at his son*

Breakstorm: *helm slumps forward* I guess not *sighs and pulls out his data-pad and reads the dare* Ooh~ we all have a dare *lights up* and the cons are included!

Ratchet: *makes a face and releases a small whine* Why *sighs* well at least I get to see my oldest son again

Breakstorm: *has a slight deadpan face as he stares at his Carrier* (thoughts-why do I get the feeling Carrier likes Breakdown the most out of all of his Creations?)

Month 1 Food

Everybot: *groan as their tanks rumble*

Human Knockout: *groans* What is this torture!

Jack: *walks over* It's not torture Knockout

Miko: *skips over* Yea your all just hungry!

Raf: *walks over and tilts his head* Don't you guys tanks make that noise when your hungry?

Human Ratchet: *huffs* They do yes but it is not this...painful!

Human Breakstorm: *whimpers* Not to mention it doesn't make you feel sick!~

Human Megatron: *rubbing his mates back* And where are we to refuel in this form energon will most likely kill us!

Human kids: *look at each other*

Jack: *shifts on his feet* Um....we could go to KO burger!?

10 Minutes Later

Everybot: *walk after the humans into KO burger*

Human Optimus: *nervous* I don't think this is a good idea Jack

Raf: *looks at him with a smile* Don't worry Optimus everything's alright!

Miko: *nods* Yea besides *shrugs* What could possible go wrong!

???: BURGER!!!!!!!

*A blur of blue and black races past everyone startling the living pit out of them*

BANG!

Everyone: *winches*

CRASH!

Everybot: *flinch*

CRACK! 

.....

......

CREEEEEAAAAAKKK!

.....

SNAP! CRACK! BANG!

Everyone: *winches in sympathy and have ooh faces*

Outside KO burger