Ask #2

@NewYearsGirl Hey, Optimus, do you miss being the person you use to be, Orion Pax?

Breakstorm: *sore as frag from his and Megatron's 'fun'* That fragger was too rough! *falls onto the ground groaning in slight pain* I'll get him for this!

*data-pad beeps*

Breakstorm: *pulls out data-pad while staring at the ceiling lifting it up he looks at the ask and hums* HEY PRIME COME HERE A SEC!!!!!!!!!

*1 minute later Prime walks into the room*

Optimus: *looking down at Breakstorm* Breakstorm why are you on the ground?

Breakstorm: *moans in pain* It's was Megatron's fault! 

Optimus: *raises optic ridge* What was Megatron's fault?

Breakstorm: *stares into Optimus's optics for a minute* Yea I'm not telling you! *looks down a hall* Now you have an ask!

Optimus: *hums* An ask what is it?

Breakstorm: *sniffs* Your ask is do you miss being the bot you use to be you know Orion Pax!?

Optimus: *looks at a wall* Yes sometimes I do miss being Orion Pax back then I was just a data clerk nothing special and not looked up too as I am now as Optimus Prime when I was Orion Pax everything was simple and Megatron was still only Megatronus a famous gladiator in the pits of Kaon and my best friend...My brother until the day we went to the council and everything changed I was chosen too be the next prime instead of Megatronus and because of it *sighs* The war was started and millions have lost their lives and families so yes I do indeed miss being Orion Pax I also miss the old times when it was peaceful and Cybertronian's lived in harmony not divided by fractions or morals when families weren't torn apart....And siblings at war with one another from choosing different sides!

Breakstorm: *sitting up staring at Optimus with wide optics with the other bots all crowding around him* Wow! Deep....That was deep Prime......*gestures to the data-pad* It was just a simple ask about missing your old self! NOT A FRAGGING LIFE STORY!!!!