Ask #5

@LuminaNeko GaliClaw: hey I got an ask. Do you guys text each other? If not I dare you guys to create a group chat namely Optimus must. We see how you guys deal with autocorrect

Breakstorm: *looking directly at the reader with a blank look" Unfortunately we do have a group chat thanks to the humans showing us the internet and such and now *grits denta* Optimus wont stop using it!

*data-pad dings*

Breakstorm: *ignores it*

*data-pad dings*

Breakstorm: *ignores it as he gets out a knife*

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

Ding! Ding!

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Breakstorm: *optics twitch* STOP USING THE FRAGGING GROUP CHAT!!!!!

*silence~~~~~~*

Breakstorm: *sighs in relief and throws knife into the air*

DING!!

Breakstorm: *growls and aggressively takes out data-pad and reads the messages*

Group Chat

I'M A TRUCK: I just found another trunk

I Hate Pink: What are you on about Optimus you've never found a trunk before!?

I'M A TRUCK: Huh? What? I just found another truck!

I Hate Pink: Truck? But you just said you found a trunk!

I'M A TRUCK: I did?

I Hate Pink: Yes! You did!

I'M A TRUCK: Huh? I guess I did!

Real World

Breakstorm: *confused as frag* What would Optimus want with a truck?

Ding!

Breakstorm: *looks back at data-pad*

Group Chat

I'M A TRUCK: I want a truck so I can have truck talks because nobot else is a truck and I feel lonely!

I'll Kill You All With A Knife: Why the frag would you want to talk to a truck that isn't even a flaking live!

I'M A TRUCK: YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!! What does flaking mean?

Real World

Breakstorm: *confused at that* Huh? *looks at his text* HOW THE HELL DID AUTOCORRECT GET FLAKING OUT OF FRAGGING!!! 

*Breakstorm's forgotten knife suddenly comes plunging down and gets lodged into his helm*

Breakstorm: *optics widen at the sudden pain in his helm* Oh~ Motherfragger!~ *falls backwards onto ground half offline*

THUD!!!

Ding! Ding!

Ding!

Ding! Ding!

Group Chat

I'M A TRUCK: What was that!

I Hate Pink: Bulkhead?

I Break Ratchet's Things: No not me!

I Make Cute Beeps: Maybe Wheeljack blew something up?

I Like Blowing Things Up: Nope wasn't me kid I'm outside fixing the Jackhammer!

I Don't Do Wrecker Style: Perhaps it was Unicron messing with us all again?

I Hate Pink: Hmm? maybe he does like scaring us all?

I'm The Doctor Of Doom: WOULD YOU ALL SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO STOP MY SON FROM OFFLINING HERE!! AND IT'S A LITTLE MORE THEN HARD WHEN ALL I'M HEARING IS!!

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..........

..........

I'm Faster Then Beeping Bee: Man what crawled up his armour and died!?

Real World

*laughter sounds from all around the base only pissing Ratchet off more as he tries to carefully pull out the giant knife lodged in his second youngest sons helm*

Ratchet: *growls as his grip tightens on the knife* I'm going to kill them all with a wrench!