Ask #1

@LuminaNeko ClawStrike: Hey I want in on that! I have an ask for you. I want you to bring Primus and Unicron but in human form for the day to the Autobots base! Then let the show begin...oh I wanna join in the fun too

Breakstorm: *Staring blankly at his data-pad and the ask that's on it* Oh.....The bots are going to be so~ excited to see Primus.....But not so much Unicron.....Not after what he did

Ratchet: *looks over at him suspicious* What are you mumbling to yourself about?

Breakstorm: *looks at him with wide optics* Um.....Nothing!?

Ratchet: *narrows optics* That's a lie!

Breakstorm: *looking around* Uh~ *quickly teleports Primus and Unicron into base and turns them human* OH HEY LOOK WHO IT IS!!!!! It's Primus and Unicron......*fakes shock* Oh! And their human huh? Wonder how that happened? *shrugs* Oh well....I have to go so *looks at a pissed off Ratchet* Yea BYE!!! * makes a break for it*

Ratchet: *growls pulling out a wrench* I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS BREAKSTORM!!!!!!!! WE ALL WILL!!!!!!!

Breakstorm: *long gone* 

Ratchet: *huffs and randomly throws his wrench down a hall*

*CLANG BANG*

Breakstorm: *on the ground in a hall* OOOWWW!!!!~

Ratchet: *smirks* 

6 Hours Later

Everybot: *staring at Primus and Unicron as they argue*

Human Primus: *glaring* THIS IS YOUR FAULT BROTHER!!!!!!!

Human Unicron: *growls* HOW IS THIS MY FAULT!!!!!! 

Human Primus: *growls* BECAUSE IF YOU HADN'T SCARED EVERYBOT WITH YOUR OUIJA BOARD TRICK WE WOULDN'T BE HUMAN!!!!!!!!!

Human Unicron: *glares* OH.....WELL I WOULDN'T HAVE IF THEY DIDN'T THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO MESS WITH THE SPIRITS!!!!!!!!!

Human Primus: *growls louder* IF THEY WANTED TO TALK TO THE DEAD YOU LET THEM IF THEY END UP GETTING HAUNTED FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES THEN IT'S THEIR FAULT AND THEY'LL KNOW NOT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Human Unicron: *snarls* YOU ARE NO FUN BROTHER!!!!!!

Human Primus: *huffs* AND YOU ARE NOT MATURE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!

Optimus: *sighs* I thought the two Cybertronian gods would be more calm and mature! 

ClawStrike: *nods* Agreed! *whispers to self* I asked for this because I thought they would be more fun but all they've done is argue

Ratchet: *growls and pulls out a wrench* I heard that ClawStrike!

ClawStrike: *optics widen* Oh scrap! *runs for it*

Ratchet: *goes after her swinging his wrench* FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT CLAWSTRIKE!!!!!

ClawStrike: *running* BUT I DON'T WANT TO FACE MY PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!