"Uhm, well... First things first." I cough a few times to shake my nervousness away. "How are you going to manage to be around the baby? Are you flying to Miami every now and then?" 

"For now, yes. I'm on tour. Oh, my agenda." He moves to one side taking out his phone. 

"Oh Mr. Harry 'I-Have-An-Agenda' Styles." I bug him with a giggle. 

"Yeah yeah, laugh." He says running on his phone. "Here, I can be here every four days for two days. That's our rest days and I have to be back in time for the next show. They don't know about this yet so..." 

"So you are maintaining this as a secret?" I move my head to a side. 

"I need to talk to my mum first, and then to management... But... God." He runs a hand through his hair. 

"I don't want Jack growing up on the spotlight, don't get me wrong but... I want a normal life for him." I say in a low voice, he nods at me. 

"Me too, that's why I'm trying to figure out a way to keep this as a secret as long as possible." He sighs, crossing his arms. 

"And what about the media? They are going to notice you are coming to Miami so often." I ask, taking a sip of my water. We were calm at first but now we are kind of tense.

"What other choice do I have? The baby is too little to fly around the world." He is right. "We need to wait until he is three months or something." 

"Well, I think you need to tell your family first. And then we can have a little more help." I say after a minute of thinking.

"I will tell them this week before coming back here next week." He types something on his phone. "When are you going back to work?" 

"In three weeks, I almost forgot, I need a nanny." I state resting my head in my hand. 

"Woah, a nanny? A stranger?" He stops running on his phone and stares at me. 

"Well, yeah. Someone has to take care of him while I'm at work." It's devastating but I have no other choice. 

"What about your mum? A cousin? I don't feel comfortable with strangers." He shakes his head still looking at me.

"You can help me pick someone if you want." I say as the waiter brings our plates.

"I'll prefer that." He shakes his head frowning.

We eat while talking, it's a long fluent discussion of different topics. My head starts to hurt a little because I wasn't prepared to make all these decisions so soon. But on the other hand I'm very happy that he's here to make the decisions with me.

"So, you're going to tell your mom and the band first and then management?" I say taking my final sip of water. 

"Yes, I leave tomorrow and I'll be back on Friday night." He runs a hand through his hair. "Want some dessert?" 

"We can get some at my place, I've been away for two hours." I say grabbing my wallet. 

"Good plan. And please put that away." He says standing up. I follow him to the cashier.

"That's other thing we need to talk about." I say for only him to hear. 

"We're not." He mutters back.

I stay quiet till we reach my car. He comes and sits on the passengers seat buckling his seatbelt. I wait until we are on the road to speak again. 

"I'm not accepting your money Harry, it's fine. I have it covered." I say in a really calm voice. 

"Why? It's nothing. I can transfer you monthly just to cover your needs and the baby's." He offers and I know he is doing it out of pure heart but I can't accept it. 

"No, I don't want money. You being here for him is more than enough." I take the turn to my building. 

"Legally I can help, so I will. Full stop." He says crossing his arms. 

"You are not seriously using the law against me." I huff, parking my car. 

"Oh, I am. Now let's go see our child. Shall we?" He opens his door with a smile on his face and leaves the car. 

I make a noise of protest when he is not close, it's just the first day we've been discussing the future of our kid and he is taking advantage. If he thinks he is going his way with this, he is so wrong. He waits for me at the entrance and I roll my eyes at his sight. 

"Don't roll your eyes at me, it's not my fault." He says trying to joke around. 

"It is, in fact. You can just keep your money to yourself." I open the door and enter to the lobby. "Like normal people do." 

"But I want to help you." He says walking right beside me. "I can transfer you five grands every month just for the baby needs." 

"WHAT? No! No, no." I stop walking and move my hands in the air. "What milk do you think I buy? Milk with gold extract? You're crazy."

He starts laughing at me going up the stairs. I don't consider myself funny and I was being serious. I'm not accepting his money. End of discussion. And five grands? He is nuts. He totally is.

"Okay maybe four? Would you be cool with that?" He offers reaching my floor, he has a weird expression on his face.

"No, is a no-no. So don't even try." I say looking for my keys. He laughs again resting his back on the wall.

"God, you're difficult Sienna." He laughs shaking his head.

I open the door to find Molly sleeping on the couch with Jack on her chest. They look so lovely and cute. I look up at Harry who is looking back at me. I was mad at Harry a second ago but now that I see Jack angelically sleeping everything fades away. 

"We should come back later." I whisper to him. "I don't want to wake them." 

"I agree." He closes the door behind him, very slowly. "I have an idea, I'll drive." 

"What? Where?" I ask following him, he is already going downstairs. 

"Just... Trust me, please? You will like it." He says going a few steps ahead of me. 

Ugh!

He said I was difficult but in reality, he is the difficult one. How am I going to get used to this?