"Jisoo? Gwaenchanha-yo?" She asked.

"Jen, it's me."

"Ah, Taehyung-ah. What's up? Why are you using Jisoo's phone? Did you guys get along already? Or are you perhaps a couple now?" She teased me as i heard small giggles from the other line.

"Shut up, chubby cheeks. I need your help with something. It's about Jisoo, so i believe it's something serious for you." I told her, rolling my eyes.

"A, i'm no chubby cheeks. Rosie is. And B, if it's about Jisoo, of course it's important. WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER, KIM TAEHYUNG?! WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO TO HER?!!" She shouted loudly through the phone, making me had to keep my distance from it.

After glancing at Jisoo and making sure she wasn't disturbed by Jennie's famous loud voice, i put the phone back on my ear and sighed heavily.

"Quiet down, Jen. I didn't do anything. Jisoo caught a cold right now and her temperature is freaking hot. So i just wanna know what you guys usually do." I told her.

"Omona! Jisoo has a fever?!!"

"Just answer my question, pabo!"

"Yah! Did you just call me stupid?! I–"

"Do you seriously want her to die right now?!" I started raising my voice.

"NO! Alright, alright, i'll stop. I don't know, okay? When she's sick, Rosé would usually be the one who accompanies her and Lisa would usually be the one sticking with her 24/7 other than Jin oppa. While all i do is just go back and forth to the kitchen and supermarket to make her porridge and buy fruits, also accompanying her to sleep. But you can't go to the supermarket or cook in the middle of the ocean, can you? So i don't know what you should do. Why don't you try calling Jin oppa? Or Namjoon oppa as a lead to doctor stuff. I'm sure they'd know how to help you. Pabo Taehyung, why did you call me?" She scoffed.

I sighed again before speaking, "i tried calling Jin hyung and the others but Hoseok hyung said they were in a storm."

"They what?!"

"Not the topic right now. I'll try calling them later, you should too. I'm gonna try and call Lisa and Rosé now. Bye!"

"You—"

Beep!

I ended the call, not caring about how angry she'd be at me and dialled Rosé and Lisa's number all at once.

"Hello..?" A sleepy voice of Lisa was heard.
"Jisoo?" Not long, Chaeng's voice was heard.

"It's me."

"Oh, Taehyung. What is it?" Rosé asked.
"Yea, what is it? You just interrupted my peaceful nap, so this should be important!" Lisa snapped.

"It probably is for you, so hold it, long legs." I chuckled before continuing, "Jisoo caught a cold and i called Jin hyung but they're in a storm so i called Jennie but she didn't know so now i'm calling you to ask you what should i do." I said.

"Jisoo has a fever?! And Jin oppa and the others are in a storm?!" Rosé shrieked.

"You're asking of how to take care of Jisoo?!!" Lisa soon shouted.

"Yah, Lisa! Wrong topic! Why did i even call you in the first place?!" I frowned.

"Because you need me." She proudly said.

"Hey, Kim Taehyung! What happened to Jisoo?!" Rosé interrupted.

"She caught a cold, Chaeng. What should i do? What do you usually do? What does Jin hyung do?"

"There's this medicine she usually eats when she's sick." Rosé answered. "But i don't think she brought it."

I sighed heavily, "anything else?"

"I can't think of anything else that you can possibly do except for wait until she heals." She answered again.

"Oh! I do!" Lisa's voice was suddenly heard.

"It better makes sense." Rosé mumbled at her friend.

"Pft, of course it does. Well, to be honest, it doesn't make sense for me, but it does somehow help Jisoo heal faster every time she gets sick." She explained.

"What is it?"

"She has lots of songs that she asks us to sing every time she's sick, but one song seems to be her favourite, it's called Edelweiss. It's a very old song, but i have to admit, it is very soothing and calm to hear. I think you should know that song since it's quite popular." She said.

"Oh, yes! That's it! When she's sick, she asks us to sing her favourite songs. Our song, Stay—you know that right? Also Hope Not, your song, Spring Day, Jungkook's song, Euphoria, Jieun eonnie's song, Fine, and some other soft songs. But among those all, Edelweiss is her favourite. She says it means a lot to her. And we observed she would always feel a lot calmer and... i don't know.." Rosé added.

"Uhuh. It's as if that song's her strength." Lisa agreed. "Among all the other things we do when she's sick, singing for her and keeping her warm and comfortable is probably the only possible way for you to take care of Jisoo in the middle of the ocean like this."

"Yup."

"Hm.. okay.. i guess. Thanks guys, bye!"

"Oh! And one more!" Rosé stopped me from ending the call.

"What?"

"She also likes your song, Sweet Night, Taehyung-ah." She said, and i can hear the seriousness in her voice.

"Yeah, and we're not lying! Jisoo loves music so much and we respect that. So we're not gonna lie about the music and songs she loves just to tease you, especially when she's sick." Lisa added before the call ended, not even giving me time to reply.

End of Taehyung's POV

=========================================
A/N
Let's just pretend Fine is IU's song, oki? Hehe..

Sorry for some grammatical errors or typos and sorry if this chap is boring. I'm literally writing this at one a.m. lmao

That's it for now 'coz i'm sleepy🤠

Don't forget to vote+comment!! See ya!

Ps. Still in my exam week so still slow updates 🙌