#32 I hate mornings

Începe de la început

"Don't worry I didn't forget"

I didn't respond because I was to busy eating. The ramen was really good and without him knowing yet he just got himself into being my personal ramen maker.

I finished the last of my ramen and I was now perfectly awake. Sasuke was done eating so I tugged on his shirt causing him to stand up.

"Whats up dobe?"

"Come sit on the couch so I can put your hair up"

"Ok ok fine just stop tugging on my shirt" he said laughing and went over to the couch with me limping behind him.

I sat down next to him and turned to the side "ok turn so your back is facing me" I told him and he did.

I brushed my fingers through his hair then pulled it back in my hand and twisted it before putting it up in a bun.

I got up and hopped around to the other side of the couch so he was facing me and I took his bangs out of the bun, letting them fall infront of his face.

I squeaked and sat down infront of him happily "sasuke you look so good! I can't tell if it's got or cute though....y'know what it's both now sit still your gonna be my new home screen"

He laughed and shook his head "ok fine do you want me to like smile or?"

"Nope I already got it of you laughing" I said happily and leaned back against him to show him.

"I mean i like it more than the ponytail" he said and I hit his arm.

"Hey you look good just admit it"

"Whatever if you think I look good then I'll deal with it"

"Then you better be prepared to wear your hair up more often" I said and leaned back on him then changed my home screen.

"Hey was your old home screen the picture if me with braids in my hair?!"

"Yep!"

"Why?! i hated that picture!"

"Well I liked it so too bad. How much longer untill we have to leave?"

"I think we still have twenty minutes"

"Ok then wake me up in twenty minutes" I said and closed my eyes.

"You're still tired? I thought for sure ramen would wake you up"

"Well it did but if i have extra time to sleep then I'm gonna take advantage of it. Now shhh I only have twenty minutes"

He laughed and took put his phone "ok I'll wake you up when we have to leave"

"Ok thanks" and with that I drifted off to sleep immediately.

Sasuke pov
I couldn't believe that he fell asleep so fast. Normally he talks for about 20 minutes then rolls around another 20 before even closing his eyes.

'Was he trying to be difficult this whole time?!' I thought but I shrugged it off.

I decided I might as well check my phone because I had felt it go off during breakfast. It was a bunch of messages from the group chat.

Dog breath🐶
Hey whats everyone's schedules?

Smart ass🤓
I have math 1st, gym 2nd🥲, writing 3rd, biology 4th, lunch, 6th study hall thank God, then all my excelrated classes.

Mr.sandman🌵
We have 1st and 3rd together.

Bowl cut😎
Neji we have 2nd and 4th period together!

Lazy bitch 😴
We have excelerated classes together right?

Smart ass🤓
Yeah we do.

Lazy bitch 😴
Ok well that makes the day suck a little less ig.

Smart ass🤓
Wow I'm flattered🙄

It was basically everyone just figuring out which classes they had together.

I texted the group chat back and in the end i figured out that I had first period math with neji, gaara, and shino.

second period science with kiba and shikamaru.

Third period gym with shino and kiba.

Forth period biology with lee, neji, and shino. We all obviously had lunch together then so on with classes.

It had been 20 minutes of figuring out schedules and it was time to finally leave for school.

"Naruto time to leave" I said and gently nudged him. He actually woke up easier than I expected.

"Ugh okkkk" he said and rubbed his eyes then sat up "you sure you don't want a just drop out?"

"Yes I'm sure dobe. C'mon it won't be that bad. I'm pretty sure you have first through 5th period with at least two of our friends so it won't be that bad"

"Oh really? Ok cool! That doesn't make school any easier though" he mumbled and got off the couch.

"Do you have all your stuff?"

"Yeah I called the school the other day and asked them to have everything in my locker"

"Really? How'd you get them to do that?!"

"My grandfather's the principle actually" he said laughing.

"Right how'd i manage to forget that your related to jiraya"

"I just never comes up but whatever I don't need a backpack now...wait yes I do I can't carry my shit! Oh wait i have my orange backpack upstairs I'll be right back!"

"Dobe calm down just let me get it for you I'm faster than you right now anyway" I told him.

"Ohhh right ok thanks!" He said standing by the door.

"Yeah no problem" I said before running up the stairs to grab his bag "you don't need the bandages, foundation, and earbuds right?" I called down to him.

"No to everything but the earbuds, leave those in there!" He called back.

"Ok!" And with that I walked back down the stairs and handed him his bag "ok ready to go now?"

"Yep let's go" he said trying to stay cheerful but he was obviously dreading it.

"It won't be so bad ok? You won't even have a chance to get lost because you have classes with at least one of us up to lunch"

"Yeah I know that but what about after lunch or what if that crazy girl Sakura has a bunch of classes with us?"

"Don't worry you'll be fine as long as she doesn't find out I'm taken you'll be fine" I told him and ruffled his hair as we walked out of the house.

"Ok fair enough then" he said and we did the usual routine of getting him in the car before I drove off to school.

TBC!

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

I THINK IT WAS BORING BUT WHATEVER!

THANKS FOR READING <3