I've peeked in their room a few times to check on them before, and they're always cuddling under about 5 huge blankets and are surrounded by plushies.

When I get to my room I take a shower, get dressed, and lay down with my phone in hand. As soon as I open my phone, I go to the news website and try to find an article about the jewelry store robbery.

I scroll down to the security camera picture. The guy and the clothes he's wearing looks so familiar but I don't know where I've seen them before.

The camera was in the high corner of the wall, so I can only see part of the guy's face, but he's clearly smiling at something. It can't be because of the jewelry in front of him though, because the smile isn't mischievous or anything. It's more .... genuine, like he was really smiling at whatever he was thinking about.

Emotions aside, it was a rookie mistake for him to take his mask down in the middle of a heist. Amature.

*~*~*~*~*

It is now the afternoon and everyone in the house is awake. We had already loaded the van for the heist this morning when everyone was awake enough.

We've already eaten breakfast and some snacks before we have to leave. Right now we're in front of the door ready to go, but Jeongin won't let go of Chan.

"Innie, I told you nothing is going to happen. We've been there before and we know where the safest exits are. If it makes you feel better you can even come with us." Chan says.

Jeongin pulls back a little from his tight hug on Chan's side.

"N-no, I'll stay here. I just have a feeling about this one. The police were really close to us yesterday, we could have gotten caught and we weren't even doing anything wrong." He pouts.

Seungmin walks up to Jeongin and grabs him under his arms to get him off of Chan.

"Look, Innie. When we get back to the van, I'll call you right away and tell you that everything was fine. Is that ok?" He asks.

Jeongin pouts and slowly nods. Seungmin lets him go to which Jeongin slumps down onto the floor.

I laugh a little at his small and pouty state. Crouching down, I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, Innie. We'll all come back in one piece. We might lose a finger or two but we'll be fine."

He laughs at my attempt to make his smile and hugs me before we leave.

"Ok guys, we have to go." Chan announces.

I get off the floor and stand next to the door with Chan.

Seungmin goes to help Jeongin up as me and Chan head to the van.

As we load our last bags into the van, Chan faces me.

"Jisung, make sure to be really careful this time. I don't think anything will go wrong, but after the last run, I need you to try not to get distracted again." He says with a serious face on.

I nod and he pats my shoulder as we get into the van.

As I settle in my seat, I see Seungmin at the door with Jeongin on his leg. Seungmin tries to shake him off, but he keeps whining for him to stay.

Eventually, Seungmin leaves Jeongin on the floor and closes the front door. He gets into the van and we drive off to the toy store.

A/N

Wow, Jisung is so clueless. I have no comment on this though.

The whole thing with Jeongin and Seungmin just happened all of sudden as I was writing, but I think it's cute. And to clarify, they ONLY cuddle. In the story, they have a special connection together, so Jeongin likes to stay with Seungmin the night before they go on a heist because you never know what might happen in their line of work.

This is also shown when Jeongin is whining for them not to go the next morning.

Anyway, here's the meme for this chapter, for Yeonjun's birthday:

Happy Birthday Yeonjun! 🦊

Love you guys!