The 7 (and more)'s Kids short story thing

"Luke, be quiet!"

"No!" The dark brown haired boy, Luke, crossed his arms.

The girl whom he was arguing with stomped her foot, making her caramel curls shake. "Just admit you're wrong and shutup!"

A gasp came from a girl sitting around them. "Esperanza, that's not nice!"

"It's the truth!" Esperanza growled.

Luke stood up from where he was sitting and pointed to the girl who'd spoken to Esperanza. "Luna's right, you're being mean! It's not my fault you're scared of the dark!"

"And it's not my fault you're scared of spiders!"

"Being afraid of the dark is stupid, there's much scarier things. I would know, I actually read!"

"I'm sure you do, nerd!"

"Stupid!"

Esperanza huffed and replied to his insult in Ancient Greek.

"Oh yeah?" He asked. He replies back to her by calling her 'idiot' in the same language.

"Guys, guys!" A black haired girl stood up. "We shouldn't fight! Maybe we can get my dads to help figure this out-"

"We don't need your dads' help, Bianca! This is between me and Luke!" Bianca rolled her eyes and went back to playing doctor with a nearby teddy bear.

Esperanza began banging on the wall, and it was a matter of time before Luke realized she was speaking in Morse Code- and language each of their parents had taught them.

Soon enough, chaos broke out. Banging could be heard all over the home, and it did not look like it would be ending soon.

Suddenly, a whimper was heard from the room. "Luke, Esperanza, look!" Luna ran over to Sammy, who was crying. "You're making Sammy sad!"

"Well Luke's making me mad!"

The banging continued, and so did the crying. Luna tried to calm Sammy down, but it was pretty hard to reach him when he was already covering his ears thanks to the loud noises. Bianca seemed over it, and used her toy stethoscope to block out the racket.

At last, the door to the room swung open. Standing there were two parents- Leo Valdez and Annabeth Jackson. "What are you all doing?" Annabeth shrieked.

Esperanza and Luke immediately stopped banging and turned to their parents. Luna stopped speaking and Bianca took off her stethoscope, but Sammy kept crying.

Two other figures came from behind the two at the door. Those figures were Hazel and Frank Zhang. "Oh, sweetie." Hazel made her way over to Sammy and picked him up. "Are the loud noises too much?" Sammy nodded his head, and she, Sammy, and her husband made their way out of the room.

Once they left, two more people came in. Piper and Jason Grace stood at the door, trying their best to not laugh. "Piper, your smirk is clearly visible." Annabeth growled.

"Sorry," she giggled.

"Luna, let's go get a snack, 'kay?" Jason held out his hand and Luna took it.

"These guys are crazy!" She whispered, which made Piper laugh.

A dark cloud formed in the corner, and out come Nico and Will Solace-di Angelo. "Aren't they fun?" Will sighed, looking down at his daughter, Bianca.

"Yeah, when they're not yelling at each other, for putting themselves on fire, or turning into snakes, or flying around and chasing me, or-"

"Alright chatterbox, let's leave these guys alone." Nico laughed, picking up their daughter and disappearing into the darkness again.