A Whole New World

Calypso sat on her bed in her room of the Waystation. She was reading a book all about different "mythical creatures" (she found that mortals were hilarious. 'Cats with wings are not real!" Ha! If only they knew...).

"Incredible!" she whispered to herself. These animals had all sorts of powers! She turned to the kittens laying on her bed beside her. She looked at the beige cat, Telesto, and then at the white one, Delta. "Do you guys have wings and you just aren't telling me?" Delta yawned, and buried herself deeper into Calypso's blankets. "Hm."

CRASH

"What in Hades?" Calypso cursed, getting up to go to her balcony. She open the door and stepped out. "Hello?"

"Why hello, sunshine!"

Calypso spun around. Flying above her was none other than her boyfriend, Leo Valdez. Calypso sighed. "Leo! What are you doing up there? You know you're not even supposed to be on this side of the building." It was true, the Waystation didn't like it when they caught certain people alone and within 10 feet of each other (they found that out when Leo got stuck in the basement after sneaking into Calypso's room. It took them 2 hours of convincing for the building to open a hole back up. Of course, the lectures from Emmie and Jo were just as fun.).

Leo shrugged and flew Festus down to the balcony's height. "What can I say? I like trouble."

Calypso rolled her eyes and walked over to where Leo was. "So would you like to tell me what you're doing here?"

Leo grinned and took Calypso's hand. He kissed it gently, and Calypso thought she was about to go insane.

There she went again. Falling all over Leo Valdez. It got on her absolute nerves that everytime Leo did anything remotely affectionate, it would send her into overdrive. Being in love was annoying yet, she didn't want her feelings to go away.

" Look at the sky," Leo started. "What do you see?"

"You." Calypso replied confidently.

"Other way, babe."

"Well you're right in front of me!"

"Other way!"

"Ok, ok- Uhm well, stars?"

"Bingo. Its the perfect night to fly around a bit, y'know see the city and sh-"

"It's incredibly cold out here."

Leo sighed, took off his zip up hoodie, and put it around Calypso's arms. "There
Is it so cold now?"

Calypso pouted at Leo. "Still a bit cold."

"You're talking to a guy who can heat himself up, corazon."

"Oh yeah."

"Besides, the sky looks amazing. And so do you." When Leo said the last part he looked directly into Calypso's eyes.

Calypso stared at him like an idiot for a few seconds, but finally smirked and said "Alright, you don't have to confess your love for me, I was already gonna say yes!" Leo scoffed and Calypso giggled. She took Leo's hand and climbed onto Festus.

Leo patted Festus' back. "Alright buddy, lets get going before it gets even later, alright?" The bronze dragon clicked in agreement.

And off they went into the distance.

----------

Their flight consisted of stargazing, corny jokes from Leo's, an equal amount of flirting and roasting, a few duets- specifically A Whole New World to which Leo sang horribly while Calypso attempted to harmonize with his voice, kisses, cuddles, warmth from and each other's bodies, and joy from just being with one another.

----

the end lol. tysm for reading and byee