caleo headcannon <3

Leo looked into Festus's compartment. It seemed like he had everything. Basket? Check. Blanket? Check. Roses from Calypso's favorite flower shop downtown? It seemed like he had everything.

"Alright buddy," Leo said turning to Festus, "Let's try not to screw anything up. Entiendes?"

"Really, Valdez? I'm sure a picnic can't be that hard to get wrong."

Leo swirled around. Standing before him was none other than his beautiful girl friend, Calypso. She wore a light green dress with a semi-low v-neck (pictured up top), accompanied by a smirk across her face.

"Well mi amor, you have some pretty high standards." Leo shot back, his smile almost as big as the metal dragon behind him.

"You sure?" Calypso replied, looking him up and down.

"Hey!"

Calypso snorted. She walked towards him, and Leo could feel his heart starting to race. She wrapped her arms around him neck and kissed him. Leo felt like a million circuits had just been blown inside of him. Sure, she had kissed him before, but each and everytime their lips met he felt even more sparks than last time.

After a few seconds, they parted. All Leo could do was stare at her.

"So?"

"Oh, right!" Leo climbed aboard Festus and looked down at Calypso. "All aboard cariña! Our picnic awaits!"

Calyspo laughed and took his hand. Together, they soared into the sky, for the delight ahead of them awaited.

-------------------

i'm gonna do the date part later (either today or tomorrow), so look out for that ! tysm for reading and byeee