caleo oneshot

I hopped up the stairs, holding a book in hand. I made up way down the hall, and finally reached Leo's room. I found him in there, working in a project, and knocked on the door. Leo looked up and smiled at me. "Hey Sunshine! What's up?"

"Book." I said zinply and walked over to Leo's bed and sat down. "This book is absolutely amazing, it tells all about the history of all different creatures."

"Like a textbook?"

"No, textbooks have humans."

"Still sounds boring." Leo turned back to his project and tightened something with his wrench.

"Yeah, only because you don't read."

"I do read!"

"What do you read?"

"Your mind." I snorted. He stood up and walked over to me slowly. "And from what I'm reading I can tell that you have no idea I'm about to do this."

"Do what?" I asked. He jumped from where he was standing and tackled me, freeing one of his hands and using it to tickle me. "Leo, stop!" I gasped, laughing. He continued for a while before suddenly stopping. He pinned my arms down to the bed and looked down at me. I continued giggling and his face turned slightly-serious.

"Promise not to bore the hell out of me anymore?"

"Are you kidding?" I laughed. "All this for me to stop talking about some book?"

"So that's a no? Okay then." He moved his hands and continued torchering me.

"Okay, okay!" I finally shouted. "I'll stay quiet if you stop tickling me!" He stopped and squinted at me.

"What's the catch?"

"How'd you know there would be one?"

"You're my girlfriend. I think I would know you." I smiled up at him.

"You have to give me something else to do if I'm quiet."

"And what if I don't?"

"Then, I'll just have to leave."

"What? There's plenty of things to do here."

"Like what?"

"I'm here." He shrugged. My face turned red. "What?"

With Leo being as clueless about what he just said, I decided to take advantage of the situation. "I could do you?" His eyes went wide and a flame came out of his ear.

"That's not what I meant! I meant like y'know, hang out or something."

"That's really what you meant?"

"Well, the 'do you' wasn't too off from what I had in mind-"

"Excuse me?" I raised an eyebrow.

He put his hands up. "No! I meant like," he rolled his eyes and groaned. "Kiss me?"

I started laughing harder than when I was being tickled. "Pucker up, Fire Boy." I joked. Leo leaned in, and our lips locked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.... and closer... and closer... until... I flipped him over and pinned him to the bed.

"Hey-"

"Breathe while you still can!" I tickled his stomach and he twisted all over.

"This... isn't... fair!" He called in between laughs.

"Too bad!" I called back. Finally, he got enough strength to grab my arms and got back on top of me.

"Are we done now?" I grinned and nodded.

"Can I continue ranting about my book?" He wrinkled his eyebrows and sighed.

"You're lucky you're cute." I snorted and he pulled me up.

"So, mermaids have been around for hundreds of years, as we know-"

"Ughhh"

"Shut up or I'll do it for you!"

"Really?"

"Shh!"

----------

another oneshot i wrote and i have a percabeth & caleo one too but i put it on hold for like a montha nd i'm just now finishing it lol it's like two parts and idk when i'll put it out

but tysm for reading and bye!!