Sidharth could'nt stop and engulf her in his arms. She also reciprocate the hug. She hears his fast heartbeat. She feels protected in his arms. She didn't want to break the hug and nor him. Both are lost in their world.

After sometime both break the hug and look at each other. Shehnaaz face is wet with tears. Sidharth wipes the tear.

Sidharth : M sorry. Mai dar gya tha. How could he touch you. I want to break every bone of his body.

Shehnaaz : Ab plz apne gusse se mujhe mat drao. Mujhe dar lag raha hai jaise tum punch mere maroge (And made cute pout.)

Sidharth look at her. His anger vanish by looking at cute munchkin.

Sidharth : Pagal lagta hun maii.
Shehnaaz : disturb ho!?
Sidharth nodded.
Shehnaaz : To Chalo mere saath.
Sidharth confused : Kahan!?
Shehnaaz : Ab chalo bhii.
Shehnaaz 'Hold His hand' took him to his car.

Both sit in the car.
Shehnaaz : Pehle sab ko message krdo. Sab preshan honge.
Sidharth nodded and message in the group that they are going.

In the club.
Shrey's phone flash with the message. He see the message and gulp a drink.
Shrey in mind : What the hell...why they are together!? Kuch to chal raha hai.

Here akshi and Sufiyaan discuss about shehnaaz and Sidharth.
Akshi : Sufi shehnaaz kuch chupa rhi hai humse.
Sufiyan : right Akshi. You see Shrey didn't even come to ask her how she is!? He is till here with that girl.
Akshi : Did you notice Sidharth!?
Sufiyaan : hmm..how senselessly he beats that guy. Did you see the love in his eyes for Shehnaaz.
Akshi collides her brows : Are you mad sufi!? How it can be possible!?
Sufiyaan : It can be possible. College mein bhii sometimes I feel that Sidharth like her but I didn't ask him. Today I m sure.
Akshi : Are you Sure that type of love.
Sufiyaan : Ya I m sure 100%.
Akshi look at him : We should talk to shehnaaz.
Sufiyaan : Hmmm

Shehnaaz and Sidharth reach in 15 minutes at the location.
It is old building.
Sidharth : Yeh kya bhoot bangle mein layi ho!? Shak to mujhe pehle se hi tha..Tum kahi chudail to nhii ho.
Shehnaaz looks at him in anger and hit his arm.

Shehnaaz : Chalo ab varna jao yahan se.
Sidharth : Oki Oki wild cat.
Shehnaaz took him to the terrace of the building.
Shehnaaz switch on the lights. Sidharth shock by looking the view.

 Sidharth shock by looking the view

She took him near the railings. The cold breeze crease their faces. The lights of city make it more beautiful. Both have big smiles on their faces.

Sidharth : Tumein yeh kahan se mila!?
Shehnaaz : ik din maii bhut upset thii. To akeli long drive pe agyii. She giggles while telling him. To iss building ko dekha to iske terrace pe aa agyi. And then I find peace here. Aur maine iske naam PP rakh diya.

Sidharth collides his eyebrows : PP?!
Shehnaaz smiles and said : Peace place❤️ PP.
Sidharth round his lips in O shape.

Sidharth : this place is beautiful. Shi kaha Peace place❤️