A burning sensation enveloping his skin. 

But it he endured it. 

He didn't have much time. It is only a matter of minutes before the sun disappears for the rest of the night. 

Dusk, and dawn were the dearest part of his life. The only two times, when he could look at the beauty of the sun. When he could look at him. 

Yoongi's eyes widen when he saw his figure.

He was always there. 

Up high in the sky. With a glorious smile on his face as he looked down at his people. His kingdom. Yoongi stepped back into the shade when the god flew across the sky. Yoongi couldn't be in his presence. It would burn him down to ashes. 

He could only look at him from afar. Love him, from a distance. 

He heard stories about the God from several others. And each story made him fall a little deeper in love. 

The stolen glimpses at the beautiful God was enough to pull in him further to the point he couldn't come back from. 

And then, one day, the unthinkable happened. 

It was at the beginning of dawn. Yoongi was out to gather materials he required when it happened. He hadn't noticed the God flying about in the sky above him. Until he felt his skin burn with horrible pain. And then he heard it. 

Golden melodies of laughter. 

The pain was immediately forgotten as Yoongi found himself in a trance. He was frozen, and almost hypnotized for as long as he could hear those melodious strings of laughter. And only when the God was far away from him, and the laughter couldn't be heard anymore, did Yoongi finally come back to his senses. 

A breathless chuckle falling out his mouth as he looked up at the sky. 

From that day onwards, he knew he could never love anyone as much as he loved the God. 

Yoongi sighed, and looked at the distance figure of the God. Wings spread out to the stretch, as he swooped into the orange sky. Almost as if he was dipping his wings into a vast, vermillion sea. And the flew upwards. Up straight towards the sky before gliding down. 

And even from where Yoongi stood, he could hear faintly hear the God laugh. He could only image how he looked while he laughed. He imaged the God's eyes to be crinkled in utter happiness. His skin glowing in delight. He imaged a light blush on his cheek. 

He imaged the God's body to shake slightly with each laugh. 

He could only image the God to look breathtakingly beautiful when he laughed. 

His eyes fell upon the sun. A heavy emotion settling in his heart as he watched the glowing sun slowly disappear behind the horizon. It was the only time he could look at him. In the mesmerizing beauty of the sunset he would wonder how he endured to not look at him the rest of the day. 

As the last rust ray disappeared out of sight, complete darkness enveloped the sky. Yoongi looked up at the twinkling stars, and into the space. The sky was clear and decorated with sea of stars. He turned around to look at the peaceful moon. 

Finally being able to breath properly. Without any pain.

The moon was beautiful. She really was. 

But to him, she could never compare to the Sun. 

Yoongi heard the anew rustle of activities outside his house as the moon-born set of to work. He had to leave as well. Just as he was about to enter his house he heard something from behind him. Turning around, he was shocked to see the Goddess.