Welcome: A New Journey Begins

Hi there, and a warm welcome to my book! I've highlighted some important things below for you to keep in mind as you read.

Disclaimer: This book is unless explicitly indicated otherwise, a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, and incidents were either created by the author or are used fictitiously. If this work happens to portray real individuals, whether alive or deceased, businesses, companies, events, or locations, it is purely coincidental. While the characters in this fictional story are named after BTS members, it is important to note that this does not reflect their identities or personalities. Furthermore, unless explicitly stated otherwise, all images in this book are the rightful property of their original owners.

All Rights Reserved: Prior written consent from me is required before engaging in any form of reproduction, storage, or transmission of any portion of this book, whether electronically, mechanically, through photocopying, recording, or any other method. To clarify, I explicitly prohibit any unauthorized translations or instances of plagiarism of my work. The statement mentioned above also pertains to this welcome note. If my consent is not obtained prior to usage, I will take appropriate measures to address the situation.

Warnings: This book may contain Mpreg, angst, explicit sexual content, strong language, and mature themes. Distressing content includes abuse, sexual assault, self-harm, offensive language, and controversial topics. You should carefully review the tags before engaging with this book at all times, as it may undergo revisions without prior notice.

Grammar & Mistakes: You will encounter several grammatical errors while reading this book. I request your understanding in this matter. If circumstances allow, I will review and address these mistakes at a later time. Additionally, simply identifying the issues as you read will not necessarily prompt me to address or correct them.

General Reading Guidelines: The primary objective of my book is to create a secure and inclusive environment for readers, where judgment is limited to matters directly pertaining to the characters.

Therefore, please grant others the freedom to express themselves as you read. Individuals possess diverse opinions and perspectives, which is acceptable and valid. However, it is important to exercise caution when disagreeing with someone's comment or the author's writing. Please take a moment to reflect on the potential consequences of your words before putting them into writing. Constructive and respectful debate is encouraged, but readers are kindly requested to refrain from engaging in rudeness or dismissing others' opinions. Comments that violate this guideline will be removed. Continued inappropriate behavior may lead to the blocking of your account.

Furthermore, it is important to acknowledge that the content you are currently reading is Fanfiction and does not represent either my story or yours. Unless noted otherwise, the ideas within this book are fictitious and intended only for entertainment. Please approach reading this book with respect, compassion, and positivity, despite any daily challenges you may face.

Note to Silent Readers: I can empathize with the experience of being a silent reader, as I assumed that role for some time. Engaging deeply with a book requires considerable effort to shift one's attention toward providing comments. Therefore, silent readers should not be concerned. As you read my book and enjoy it, all I ask is that you vote. Not only does it serve as an encouragement, but it also signifies your appreciation for the effort I have dedicated to these books.

Thank you for your attention and for investing your time in reading this note. I sincerely hope that you find your reading experience enjoyable. If this book fails to meet your expectations, please know it is acceptable to proceed to the next book that aligns with your personal preferences.

Thank you!

Halekook