An Electricitying Battle!!/ Part 1

3rd Person POV

Narrator: "As they Leave the SS.Anne they head for the Vermillion City Gym to Challenge It's Gym Leader after the usual Jargin with Jim the Gym, and beating the Trash can puzzle, Leader the head into the Room to Challenge the Vermillion city Gym Leader this time on Pokemon!"

Misty: "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

Jackson: "Yeah! I got Pikachu ready for this!"

Pikachu: "I'm pumped!"

Brock: "I would be careful if I were you Jackson. Let. Surge is A Very strong man and Gym Leader!"

Jackson: "Oh, He can't that bad!"

Surge: "LINE UP MAGGOTS!!!"

They all fell to the ground startled by the Drill Sargent Voice who else but Lt.Surge himself!

Surge: "GET UP LADIES!!!"

Green, Yellow, Misty, and Giselle got up on their Feet!

Surge: "I MEANT ALL OF YOU!!!"

Jackson and Brock quickly got up!

Surge: "Hahahaha!! I'm just pulling your chain Kids! You see I'm using the Term Lady to Humiliate you!"

Green: "I don't know why but I feel like Kicking his Rear Later."

Surge: "So You're here to Challenge Me?"

Jackson: "Yes, And we have to go through hell with those Trashcan's So-!"

But Surge walked right past him and to Giselle as he started patting her head!

Surge: "Ah, and this one is A Real Cutie!"

Giselle: "Oh it's not me sir! It's him!" *Points to Jackson*

Surge: "Hm? Oh my bad! Do you have your two Badges?"

Jackson: "Yep!"

He then presents his case with the Boulder and Cascade Badges!

Surge: "Impressive! Look Kid When I was in the Marine core during the last pokemon War I was saved by electric type pokemon! Like My Partner Riachu!"

He then released A Riachu from his Pokeball!

Pikachu: "Um... Uh..."

Pikachu got nervous as Riachu was A Freaking Giant next to her standing above her looking down at her with A Smug Smirk!

Pikachu: "Jackie... I don't feel good about this..."

Jackson: "Don't worry Pikachu We'll win this! Who cares that's A Riachu!"

Pikachu: "Oh Geez..."

Surge: "So Kid... SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!"

Pikachu: "Alright! Let's do this! You're going down Raichu!"

Riachu: "Hmph, Raichu!"

Jackson: "Alright Pikachu use Quick Attack!!"

Pikachu charged at Riachu and It just stood there... Menacingly!

Surge: "Heh, Riachu Block it and Use Brick Break!"

Riachu then cuaght Pikachu before she can strike him and Karate Chopped her on the Head making her Cough up blood!

Jackson: "Pikachu get out of his Grip!"

Pikachu: "Grrrr, I can't! He's too Physically Strong! I can't break it!"

Jackson: "Oh, No!"

Misty: "This is really Bad!"

Green: "Pikachu! You can do this!"

Giselle/Yellow: "Don't give up!"

Brock: "Keep pushing your limits!"

Surge: "Raichu! Use Thunder repeatedly on Pikachu!"

Raichu: "RAI-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

Pikachu: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Jackson: "PIKACHU NO!!!"

Surge: "Riachu that's enough! Drop her!"

Raichu: "Rai!"

He then Dropped Pikachu as she laid down on the Burnt up, with Hair and clothes covered in Suut, and Her eyes Red, and Her rosey Red Cheeks were powering down to A Dark Brown!!

Jackson: "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! PIKACHU I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T GO FOR THE LIGHT!"

He then Picked up Pikachu and Ran for the Pokemon Center for emergency care! Green then gave Chase!

Green: "Jackson!! Wait!!"

Misty then ran over with Brock, Yellow, and Giselle holding her back before she Kicks Surge in the Shin and he jolts up in pain!

Surge: "GAH! What was that For!?"

Misty: "How do you dare that to Poor Pikachu! You Basically Tortured her!"

Surge: "Well Tough Tomatoes Missy I learned in the War that Friendships and Trusting your Pokemon doesn't matter! You only need the Strongest Pokemon to win A Battle! Here take this! Give it to Pikachu and tell them to come back!"

He then Leaves the Room and Misty Opens up her hand and was Shocked by what she sees and what it imply's for Pikachu Possible Future!

To be Continued...