A Shocking Encounter!!/ Pika Pika Pikachu!!

Narrator: As Our Heroes Travel through Route 1 Pokemon we're oddly Scarce and they had very few Opportunities to catch any Pokemon! As they continue to walk through the tall Grass they were soon to Have An encounter with A Fan Favorite Pokemon!

Green: "You Know this is ridiculous! No Pokemon saw for Miles! How are we gonna catch any if none show up!?"

Jackson: "Eh, Could be worse! Could be A Cave full of Zubats! Now that will be A Huge Pain in the ass!"

Eevee: "Yep!"

Just then they saw A Yellow Blur Move in the Grass and it just barely caught their eyes!

Green: "Did you guys see That?"

Jackson: "Yeah! Finally A Pokemon! Eevee Go!"

Eevee: "Yay!"

Eevee Jumped into Battle Just as the Wild Pokemon Jumped out of the Grass to attack them! It was A Young Female Pikachu!

Pikachu

Pikachu: "Geez More People! I'll Electrocute you all before you can Catch me!"

Jackson: "We'll see that about that! Green Wanna Help?"

Green: "Sure! Go Zigzagoon!"

Just then A Galarian Zigzagoon Came out of her Pokeball!

Galarian Zigzagoon (AKA Zigzagoon)

Zigzagoon: "Zig! Zig! Zigzagoon!"

Jackson/Green: "Eevee You use Quick Attack!/ Zigzagoon use Lick!"

Both Eevee and Zigzagoon charged at Pikachu and She quickly dodged it and Turned around as if she was going to wack them with her Tail!

Pikachu: "Take this Losers! Pika! Iron Tail!"

Pikachu thrust her Tail down and Eevee dodged but Zigzagoon took it right to the back pinning him to the ground, Eevee took the Opening and Used a Quick attack on Pikachu successfully striking her!

Pikachu: "Gah!"

Zigazgoon then took the Opening Eevee has created and Licked Pikachu in the face covering her in spit!

Pikachu: "Gross!! Pika!"

She then Kept on using Her Speed to dodge both of their Attacks when she Started glowing A Bright Yellow as Electricity started surrounding her Body!

Pikachu: "Take this! Thunderbolt!!! PIKA-CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!"

She Fired A Massive Electrical Bolt from her Body and It was Heading right for Eevee and Zigzagoon!

Jackson/Green: "Eevee/Zigzagoon Dodge!!"

Eevee/Zigzagoon: "Right!/ Zig! Zigzagoon!"

They dodge the Thunderbolt and began attacking again with Punches, Kicks, and Scratches that Pikachu was slowly started to get hit by!

Jackson: "Right! Now it's time! PokeBall don't fail me now!"

He then throws A Pokeball and it hits Pikachu in the head where she was turned into A Bright Red light that entered the Pokeball and it laid on the ground shaking slowly!

Pokeball: Boop,... Boop... Boop................................................. Click!"

Jackson: "YES!!! I CAUGHT PIKACHU!!!"

Green/Eevee: "YAY!!!"

PokeDex: "Pikachu the electric Mouse Pokemon!

This POKéMON has electricity-storing pouches on its cheeks. These appear to become electrically charged during the night while PIKACHU sleeps. It occasionally discharges electricity when it is dozy after waking up."

Jackson: "Come on out Pikachu!"

He then Released Pikachu from his Pokeball and she was sitting on the grass Pouting!

Pikachu: "Fine! You Caught me! I give up! Fine, what are you gonna do!? You're gonna evolve me into A Riachu or something!? Just do it!"

Jackson/Green/Eevee: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Pikachu: *Sigh* "People only ever want Pikachu's to evolve into Riachu's! It's Disgusting! I wanna Prove A Pikachu can be just as strong if not stronger than any Raichu! but I guess that's not happening now!"

She then felt A Pair of arms wrap around her waist and saw that Jackson was Hugging her from Behind!

Jackson: "Pikachu you're just amazing on your own! You're cute, Badass, and Clearly are tough as Nails! I would love to have A Pikachu like you on my Team!"

Pikachu's cheeks just turn even redder than her Cheek Pouches ever were as she tried not to look at him!

Pikachu: "Fine than Idiot! I will Join your team! T-Thank you..."

Jackson: "You're welcome Pikachu!"

Meanwhile, Green and Eevee were Blushing from Jealousy over Pikachu getting that kind of attention!

Narrator: "Well Now we have A New Team Member and they are getting closer to Pewter city to fight their first gym! There will be Plenty in between though and they will have to get through it all to get there! Tune in next time for the next Chapter of Pokemon!"