Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue!!/ Onward to Mt.Moon!!

Narrator: "After Defeating Brock and Gaining the Boulder Badge they were now Heading to the Pokemon center to get their Pokemon Healed after that Battle and Traveling through Viridian Forest! This time on Pokemon!!!"

The team has entered the Pokemon center and walked up the counter as Brock seemed A Bit excited as Misty was shaking her head and Jackson decided to ring the bell! Just then The door In the back Opened And A Woman walked out! It was Nurse Joy!!!

Nurse Joy: "Hello there! You Must be Jackson right?"

Jackson: "Huh? Nurse Joy!? Weren't you In Viridian City?! How did you possibly get here before us!?"

Nurse Joy: "Huh? Oh, You mean My Sister! Nurse Joy! I'm her sister! Nurse Joy!"

Jackson: "H-Huh? W-What?"

Just then Brock Butted in with Hearts in his eyes for Nurse Joy!

Brock: "Oh, Nurse Joy My Dream come True!! I can always tell the difference between all of the Nurse Joys as they are all special in their own way!! May we Please go out on A Romantic dinner and-!?"

Just then Misty and Green started beating him as they then started dragging him off!

Misty/Green: "Freaking Womanizer!"

Jackson: "Oh, Um... Sorry about my Friend there!"

Nurse Joy: "Oh, It's Okay! I see him here everyday! Let me take You're Pokemon!":

Jackson: "Thanks!"

He then hands her his Pokeballs that contain Eevee, Pikachu, and Far'fetched as nurse Joy walks back with them! Just then he heard A High Pitched Voice coming closer to him!

???: "JACKIE!? Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie, Jackie!!!"

A Yellow blur then tackled him to the ground as Green and Misty saw it!

Misty/Green: "Jackson!"

Green then recognized who it is!

Green: "Yellow!?"

Yellow!!

Yellow: "Hi Guys! It's nice to see you all here! It's been So long! I've been stuck in the Viridian Forest for so long! I had the Bug Pokemon helping me! They were so nice! I even caught A Metapod! He's so cute! Hey Jackie, Hey Green, Are these Your new Friends! They seem So nice! I was on my way to participate in A Pokemon Contest and I won! Got 1st Place! So we came here to celebrate since this is Pikachu's favorite place! Nurse Joy is so nice! Such A Sweet Lady!"

Y.Pikachu: "Pika! Pika!"

Misty: "Um... I see Your friend is quiet... Talkative..."

Green/Jackson: "You have no idea!"

After trying to explain to Misty and Brock about Yellow who decided to keep on Babbling the entire time about everything she knows when they decided to ask her the question!

Jackson: "You wanna Join team Red?"

Yellow: "YES!"

Brock: "Oh, Yellow my Sweet Blonde Hyper girl! You're so cute! May I please pet You're hair and-!"

Misty then slammed A Chair onto his head knocking him to the ground!

Misty: "Shut up Brock!!!"

After Getting their Pokemon back Nurse Joy Greeted them out by Giving Jackson A (Very Long) Hug before they left and they took their first steps in route three! When they heard and Felt something zip right through and they saw A Battle and who else but Blue!

Yellow: "Is that Blue!? Hiya Blue!"

Green: "Yep and His Heracross!"

Heracross!!

Blue: "Heracross Use Megahorn on that Arbok!"

Heracross: "Hera-CROSS!!!"

Heracross then Gruesomely Impaled The Wild Arbok by the neck with its horn and the Arbok screamed as Blood Poured out of its mouth!

Blue: "Heracross finish him!"

Heracross then with A Swift motion Decapitated the Arbox splitting in half with Blood Pouring out and even with the Meat and Bone showing!

Blue: "Ha! That Arbok was Nothing!"

Jackson: "Blue."

Blue: "Jackson."

Jackson: "Blue!"

Blue: "Jackson!"

Jackson: "Blue!!!"

Blue: "Jackson!!!"

Yellow: "Yellow!!!"

Blue: "Well Jackson I hope you're so jealous! I just got the Boulder Badge!"

Jackson: "So Did I!"

Blue: "W-What!? Um... Well Not as good as I did!"

Brock: "No You barely won by the skin of you're teeth and Jackson won by only losing one Pokemon!"

Blue: "Well... Um... At least You're not as bad as A Trainer as before!"

Green: "Didn't you Lose to Him Last time?"

Blue: "Um... No... Shut up!"

Blue was Then turning red from Embarrassment and was about ready to storm off!

Blue: "Look Idiot I'm heading right for Cruelean city and You can't stop me! Smell you Later Losers!"

He then ran off with his Heracross as Jackson was left Fuming!

Jackson: "God I hate that jerk so Much! I just wanna beat him so Hard!"

Misty: "I see why you hate him so much!"

Brock: "Yep! If we get going we can hit the Mt.Moon Pokemon center by nightfall!"

Jackson: "Great! Now let's get going!"

Narrator: "With A New Member and Blue sent on the run they were now going on route three towards mount Moon as they continue their Journey! Next time on Pokemon!!!"