The Luxury Cruise Ship The SS.Anne!!

Narrator: "Look at this Beautiful Scene! Clear Blue Skies, Crystal Blue Water, and A Luxury Cruise Ship! Man, Narrator's never get this much Fun!"

Blue: "Welp We're about to go on the SS.Anne! I'm so excited Thank you Jackson!"

Brock: "We also can't forget about Bill Either! He's the one who gave him the Tickets!"

Giselle: "Yep I even got everything Packed!"

She said surrounded by several heavy Suitcases!

Yellow: "Hey where is Jackson anyway?"

Misty: "I think he Went to get Something to Drink! He better not make us Late!"

Meanwhile with Jackson He was running Twoards the Docks with His bottle of Soda when he passes by A Random Truck parked next to the Docks and when he bent down to pick it up he heard some Giggling and darts his head over to see some girl under the truck with A Smile on her face!

Jackson: "What The What!? Why are you under A Truck!?"

???: "Tee-Hee! The question is why aren't you under the Truck!"

Jackson: "Um... What?"

???: "I'm just pulling You're chain Sweetie! What's Your Name?"

Jackson: "Um... Jackson Red..."

???: "Red? As in the Legendary trainer Red?"

Jackson: "Hehe, Yep!"

???: "Cool! So what are you doing here at this Truck? Your's?"

Jackson: "Um... Nope! I'm just here to go on the SS.Anne and I was Passing By! I better get Get Going!"

Mew: "Alright! Tee-Hee! I'll see you later then I guess! Bye Bye!"

She then Dissapeared into thin Air and he was left Dumbfounded before he heard one of the Smoke Stacks of the Ship and continued to get going as the girl watched from Afar

Mew: "Tee-Hee! See you later Jackie!"

He soon ran to his group with 10 Minutes to Spare and As they began walking twoards the ship They were Approached by Two Familiar Looking Teen Girls in School Garb!

Jessie/James: "Yipee! Your Our Super Duper Winner! Yaaaaaay!"

Jackson: "Huh?"

Jessie: "You have just won A Special Prize!"

James: "You have Just won 5 very special Tickets to the SS.Anne! Congratulations!"

Yellow: "Oh Cool! We have Tickets!"

Jessie/James: "W-What...?"

Blue: "Yeah! Bill the Pokemaniac gave them to us for saving him! Thanks anyway but make sure to give them to someone who deserve!"

They then walked past them and onto the ship as they both stood there Stunned and Jessie soon heard the Sound of Slow Clapping!

James: *Slow Clapping* "Good Idea. Real Good Idea. Give them Tickets to the SS.Anne you said. They'll fall for it you Said."

Jessie: "Oh shut up and Let's get on that Ship! They're already on it!"

James: "Good Idea!"

Later they were on the Ship and Jackson was walking towards the Ship's Soda Bar when he Bumps shoulders with A Man and he Turned to him Annoyed about ready to yell at him!

Jackson: "Hey! Watch Where you going You Jerkwad Jackwagon!"

???: "Is that Anyway to talk to your father?"

Jackson: "H-Huh? W-Wait A Second! Dad!?"

To Be Continued...