Stopping The Team Rocket Smugglers!!

Narrator: "As Team Red leaves Cerulean city they Make their way through Route 5 trying to get to Saffron city as the Journey continues this time on Pokemon!"

Jackson was Looking At A Map while everyone else waits!

Jackson: "Okay! So... If we keep taking the Route South we should hit Saffron city soon! At least that's what The Map says!"

Misty: "Good! I wanna get away from Home as far as possible!"

Yellow: "Is it Your sisters?"

Misty: "Well that and the Fanboys that follow them around! It's so Annoying!"

Green: "Ha! Yeah! Imagine how crushed they will be when they find out they now have A Boyfriend!"

Misty: "Yeah! Our Boyfriend!"

Brock: "I still can't Believe that Happened! It Must be some kind of Natural charm or something!"

Jackson: "Hmmmm... Stupid Map! Where can I find Saffron city!? Shaymin!"

???: "Hold it right there!!!"

Jackson: "Gah!!"

Jackson fell off the stump he was sitting on crashed on his head with A Loud bang!

Jackson: "Ow..."

???: "Oh, It's Just you guys! Hi!"

It was Officer Jenny and Her Arcanine who just walked out of the shrubbery by the side of the road!

Jackson: "Hey Officer Jenny! How are you doing?"

Jenny: "Good! So You're Jackson right?"

Jackson: "Yeah, don't you remember me?"

Jenny: "Never met you but my Sister did!"

Jackson: "Oh, God You're like Nurse Joy..."

Brock then started hitting on her again!

Brock: "Of course! this is the Cerulean city Officer Jenny! My, You look so wonderful today! May I ask you if you wanna go on A-?"

He then got slammed by Green, Misty, and Yellow!

Green/Misty/Yellow: "No Womanzing brock!!!"

Jackson: "Sorry about him Honest!"

Jenny: "Nah, It's Okay! We've dealt with it many times before! Although I can really use you guys' Help!"

Green: "Really? How?"

Jenny: "Well Follow me!"

Arcanine: "Arcanine!"

They then followed her and her Arcanine through the Trees and Shrubbery until they Stumble on A Small Stone and Motar structure with A Pair of Team Rocket Grunts guarding the entrance!

Team Red: "Team Rocket!"

Jenny: "Yeah, They've been running A Trafficking operation through here to Cerulean city smuggling all sorts of Rare, Exotic, and Foreign Pokemon! So I'm going to need all Of your Help to Break in and Free all of those Pokemon!"

Team Red: "Right!"

By the Entrance, A Familiar Grunt with Green Hair was talking on the phone with her Boyfriend!

Amber: "Come on Tell me why You're always around Her!? Yeah, I don't buy that Bullcrap! You know if You're cheating Just admit it! Well okay, I'll walk into the forest then! So maybe then no one has to hear your confession like you said you're worried about!"