The School of Hard Knocks!!/ Part 1

Narrator: "As Our heroes continue their Journey to Saffron city they were soon slowed down by A Thick Fog in the middle of their Path! This time on Pokemon!!!"

Jackson: "Geez! How Long Until we get there!"

Misty: "well we shouldn't give Brock the Map! He's Blind!"

 Brock: " Now Calm down we'll get there soon!"

Yellow: "Yeah, Misty chill-out! We'll get there when we get there!"

Misty: "WHY DON'T YOU MIND YOU'RE OWN COMBEE'S WAX!?"

Green: "HEY DON'T YELL AT YELLOW! SHE'S TRYING TO HELP!"

Misty: "WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP!"

Green: "NO YOU!"

Jackson: "Oh Brother..."

Brock: "Now everyone please calm down! I know we're Lost but I have the perfect thing to solve this Quarrel!"

Brock then began Pulling A Table, Some Chairs, Table Cloth, and A Dining set all from his Backpack as he continued speaking!

Brock: "How about we take A Nice break and Drink something! Aha! Here's my Coffe Grinder!"

Green: "Oh, Yeah I can really some Coffee!"

Brock: "No Way, You Kids are too young to have Coffee!"

Jackson: "Brock... We're the same age..."

Brock: "Not an Excuse! Aha! How about some Prune Juice?"

He then Placed A Jug on the table as Green speaks up again!

Green: "Um... How about some Herbal Tea?"

Green: "That's Actually A Great Idea! I can Just Imagine Drinking Some Tea in Lumoise city in A Cafe right next to Turismo Tower And-!"

She was then interrupted by the sound of Jackson eating some Crackers he saved and she Wacked him across the back of the head!

Misty: "IDIOT! Stop Ruining my Fantasies with your loud chewing!"

Jackson: "Love you too Misty..."

Togepi: *Covering his eyes turning away* "Togepi!" (I hate it when Mommy and Daddy fight!)

Brock: "Well Thankfully..." *Reaches into his Bag and Pulls out A China set* "I have my Own China set! Aha!"

He Held A China set that was Marble white with Blue Pictures of Magikarp's and Gyrados' on it as he smiled!

Brock: "There is one Problem Though..."

Jackson: "What is it?"

Brock: "I Need Firewood to make A Fire for the Tea! So one of you has to go out there and Get some firewood!"

Misty: "Well I happily Volunteer Jackson to do this job since he is the only other man here!"

Jackson: "Shaymin do I have to do this!?"

Green: *Puppy dog eyes* "Can you do this for us? Pwetty Pwease!"

Jackson Just sighs and Turns to Pikachu who he had Just released from her Pokeball!

Jackson: "Welp Pikachu wanna go through some Thick, dark, Fog to get some Firewood?"

Pikachu: