The Beauty and the Beach!!/ Part 1!!

Narrator: "As their break in Vermillion city keeps getting Longer Jackson decided to take their Team to A Famous Restaurant that his Father used to take him to when he was Younger! This time on Pokemon!!!"

Jackson: "Oh, You guys are gonna love this Place! It had the best Food when I was Like 5! Truly the best!"

Misty: "Are you sure it's still even Open today?"

Jackson: "Pfft, Please! That Placed was Packed 9-5 when I was A Kid! I bet it still even is today! There it is!!!"

He Points to A Restaurant on the Pier with the A Large Sign hanging over it Christening it "The Scarlet Gyrados" and it has A Picture of A Giant Red Gyrados on it Swimming In A Lake!

Green: "Wow, This Place looks nice!"

Giselle: "Indeed!"

Brock: "Do you think I can- Hey where do you think you're going!?"

Jackson had already run inside! They all then gave chase and saw him Ringing the Bell next to The Counter until A Man from the Kitchen spoke Up!

???: "Ah, Jackson it's you! Haven't seen you in forever! Come in! Come in!"

Jackson: "Hey Mr. Sanji!"

David Sanji (Professional Sushi Chef/ Pokemon Trainer/ And His Shiny Chandelure)!!

David then walked over and Patted Jackson's Head as he smiled!

David: "Jackson my You have Grown so Much! And Are these Your Friend nice to meet you all!"

He then walked over to them And Hugged each and every one of them in A Big bone-crushing Bear Hug before turning back to Jackson! every

David: "So Where is your father? I would like to make him His favorite Seaweed Wrap!"

Jackson: "Well, I'm Alone with my Friends! I'm on my Offical Pokemon Journey!"

David: "AMAZING MY BOY! Of course, the Son of Red would go on his own Journey! Hahahaha!"

He then gave him A Huge Bear Hug and they both smiled!

David: "So Who are these Friends of yours?"

After Introductions...

Green: "So you knew Jackson since he was 5?"

David: "Yep! His father used to take him here all of the time! But I didn't know this ly Dog would get Multiple girlfriends! Haha!"

He then began Noggieing His head again!

Jackson: "Heh, Thanks, Mr.Sanji!"

Giselle: "It's Super nice to meet you Mr.Sanji But the way Jackson described this place as always packed? Is it A Slow day or something?"

David just sighed and took A Seat before speaking!

David: "Look, Kids... Business hasn't been good as of late and I haven't been able to afford the renovations to make this place look better and get more Business so... I may have to close the Place down..."

Jackson: "WHAT!? NO!! That can't be possible!!! This Place was an Old Child Memory of mine and I won't let this place go down without A Fight!"

David: "Well Unless we have somekind of way to quickly make A Bunch of Money then My Goose is cooked!"

Brock: "I have an Idea!"

Everyone: "You do!?"

Brock: "Yes!" 

He then Pulls out A Flyer from his shirt pocket and shows it to them!

Brock: "The Beauty and the Beach Contest! It's A big contest on the beach where Girls will show off their Beauty and win A 1st Place Prize of 100,000 Pokedollars

Jackson: "Um... Brock... Why do you have that Flyer in your Pocket...?"

Brock: *Blushing* "Oh Well Um... I may have gone their later and... Um... Look at some of the girls!"

Green/Yellow/Misty/Giselle: "Freaking Pervert!!!"

They then started beating the crap out of him as Team Rocket was Listening in from the outside!

Jessie: "James do you know what this means?"

James: "Cute girls!?"

Jessie then slammed him on the head!

Jessie: "No you Idiot! This means we can Get Free Money! Money we can Use to capture Pokemon!"

Meowth: "Well I bet those girls aren't as cute as Meowth!"

Jessie then slammed him on the head also and now she's with two unconscious Idiots!

To Be Continued...