"See, was that really hard?" Purpled asked Jack. Jack only rolled his eyes in response.

"Follow me!" Tommy prodded, before turning to face the boys and walking backwards towards the kitchen.

He told them the story of the school, and how Dream sent someone to the hospital back on Earth.

At the same time Purpled said, "Hell yeah!" Jack muttered, "That might have been a little harsh."

Both Purpled and Tommy looked at him, with a look of confusion.

"Too harsh? Those people were bitches to the Prince?" Purpled asked, but Jack just shrugged.

"I dunno, sending them to the hospital may have been harsh just to a couple of bullies, but whatever."

He continued walking, and Tommy felt bad, but also a little hurt. Purpled saw the expression on Tommy's face and put a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to make the Prince feel better.

"Y- yeah... yeah... yeah we're here," Tommy said, trying to change the topic. Purpled's jaw dropped when he saw the wreck of the kitchen.

"Woah."

"Yeah, woah," Tommy nodded.

"I heard it was a wreck, but I didn't know it was this bad."

"Yeah, whatever" Jack muttered.

"Okay geez, if you didn't want to come, you can go back, we didn't force you to come here, we just asked," Purpled growled.

"I'm not allowed to say no to the Prince," Jack retaliated, and Tommy felt bad.

"You can say no to me if you wanted, Jack. I wouldn't have gotten mad."

"Well even if I did say no, then you two would have gone off without me, and leave me alone in training," Jack added.

"It's only for one day Jack, what's wrong, jealous much?" Purpled snapped.

"Oh shut the fuck up, you're one to talk."

"Wha-"

"I wouldn't forget the day you told me that you weren't sure the Prince liked you, and you were worried he was scared of you."

Tommy tried to say something but was quickly silenced by the look on Purpled's face.

"Jack," Purpled seethed, "That was a secret."

"A secret, as if. I'm sure the Prince is scared of you, you suck at first impressions."

"Jack. Stop. Talking."

"You're just mad the Prince likes me better."

"Well after the shit you pulled today, I'm sure he hates your guts, but you stay on your own high path asshole."

When Tommy tried to talk again, he was quickly silenced by another pair of footsteps.

"Guys" Tommy tried whispering, but both Purpled and Jack were too mad at each other to listen to him.

"What's happening here?" A familiar voice asked. The stern voice was enough for both boys to freeze.

"S- sam" Jack stuttered, and Purpled sneered.

"Why are you boys here, of all places. You know it's restricted for you."

Purpled wrapped an arm around Tommy's shoulder. "The Prince wanted me to come here." He stared at Jack with pure hatred. "I don't know why he's here."

"You little DICK" Jack shouted, but it only made Purpled smile harder.

"Is this true Prince?" Sam asked, and Tommy froze.