blind man

George's POV:

"One of my rocks is glowing!" George said to Sapnap, who was sitting on the bed with his hands in his face.

It had been a month since Dream left, and both of them avoided him as if he was the plague. They never spoke about him, or Tommy; they tried to wipe him from their life.

Until George realized one of his stones started to glow. That meant either someone wanted the portal to be opened, or someone was holding it in their hands. George had tried opening a portal, but no one stepped through, so he could only assume the latter.

And with all his heart, he hoped it was Dream.

"Sapnap, do you think it's Dream?" George said, excitedly. All the anger he had stored up inside at Dream for walking out on them fizzled away at the thought of seeing him again.

"Who else had access to your stones?" he said sarcastically.

"Sapnap, we have to go find him, I can't pretend to ignore him" George pleaded. 

Sapnap looked everywhere but him. "I can," he scoffed.

"Sapnap look me in the eyes and tell me you don't miss your best friend," he asked desperately. 

Sapnap looked him in the eyes and opened his mouth, but no words came out.

George knew it.

"Sapnap, I want to go to hell," George said excitedly. 

"You want to do WHAT?" Sapnap asked, hopping off the bed.

"I want to go to Hell, no I need to. I need to see Dream," George begged.

"George, humans arent allowed there. If someone found out, you'd instantly be dead." 

"Well, I could just, take off my hat, and wear a cloak couldn't I? Pull the hood over, and no one would know any better"

"George... are you sure?"

"We have to see Dream."

"Why do you want to see him so badly now? Weren't you the one that wanted to wipe him from existence? Never talk about him again? Weren't you the one that chased him away in the first place?" Sapnap snapped, before taking a deep breath.

George couldn't argue with him, because he knew Sapnap said no lies. He did do all of that. But he couldn't do it any longer.

"Please?" George asked one more time.

Sapnap sighed. "Fine. But something in my gut tells me this isn't going to end well."

Niki's POV:

Niki opened the portal in her basement, quickly slipping through and closing it immediately. She took in the sweet smell of the bakery, and slowly made her way up the steps.

She had come here for Tubbo's birthday, and after convincing the angels she was going on a business meeting, she decided she would spend a week here on Earth.

She made her way through the room, and it was quiet. She saw Eret sitting in the garden, and soft snores coming from Fundy's bedroom, and she went outside.

She knew how hard Fundy was working, so she decided not to wake him up. Slowly walking behind Eret, she put her hands on his shoulder, whispering "Boo."

Eret jumped in his chair, turning to Niki. He held his hands out, and Niki gave him a hug.

"Niki? You came to visit!" Eret said excitedly.

"I know it was long due, but I'm here to stay for a week!" she said, matching his tone.

"That's spectacular," Eret smiled, as Niki let go of him and handed him his cane.

"So where's Tubbo?" Niki asked.

"He's playing with the flowers," Eret said, pointing his head to the right.

Niki followed his gaze, but there was no one there.

"Eret, he isn't there," she said worriedly.

"He's what?" Eret said, snapping his head to the right.

"ERET HE ISN'T THERE!" Niki said, panicking. She should have visited sooner, how could she have messed this one up?

She left a thirteen-year-old with a blind man and an overly exhausted fox what was she thinking?

"ERET YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH HIM THAT WAS MY ONE RULE FOR YOU!" She said angrily.

"Niki if you haven't noticed I literally can not see," he said, worried.

"I thought you could handle it!"

"I'M BLIND!"

"Okay, arguing isn't going to get us anywhere, I'm going to search for him, tell Fundy HE's in charge"

"You started the argueme-" Eret started, but he could feel the rage coming from Niki, that he immediately shut up.

"Yeah, I'll just go... check on Fundy," he nervously laughed, slowly backing away from Niki.

Niki went into a panic, as she started racking her brain to where he'd be.

Of course, she could track his aura, but that could give away her own location. 

"Fuck it," she whispered, as she closed her eyes.

She could see Tubbo sitting in a field of flowers and trees, just playing with the bees. When she reopened her eyes, she let out a scream of frustration.

They were in the middle of a forest, filled with flowers.

This was going to be impossible.

She just prayed he would be okay on his own until she could find him. She was going to search every single inch of this forest if she had to.

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my book vote on the story. So if u end up enjoying this story, consider voting, it's free and u can always unvote later enjoy the story #VotePrime

 Love you all :)