1 - Welcome To Sakaar

The son of Poseidon was not amused. Out of all things the sign had to say, it said "Welcome to Sakaar. " 

  Seriously, were they trying to replicate the Grandmaster from Thor Ragnarok. It didn't seem so because the planet was actually quite nice and not an artificial trash planet. Percy was now walking around the place, not completely let loose, there were guards following him. 

  Of course no one trusted him, he just tried to take over Olympus, in reality his plan wasn't even done.

  In all reality, he would have to be saved if he was found.

  His wrists were shackled together and he was forced into a throne room.

  "Hey Chaos, tight security here, I'm honored." Percy said cheekily.

  The Goddess glared at him and sighed "You are being put into my army, under strict surveillance.  Do anything  out of order and you will be executed."

   Percy smiled "You wouldn't execute me, would cause to much trouble for everyone. Paper work and all that."

  Chaos gave him an angry look before hissing "You know what, I won't kill you, I am going to do something much worse."

   The son of Poseidon's skill turned pale and he tried to back up but he couldn't move anywhere. "You know what, I'll enter your army and beat everyone there until I get my freedom back."

   Chaos nodded before striking a deal. " I will give you 1 year in my army, you will be given your freedom back if you can defeat a certain monster who causes much trouble here, the year is meant for you to train. Oh, and the monster is stronger then I am by the way."

  The son of Poseidon let out a torrent of curse words and glared at Chaos before murmuring "I'll win, don't you see. I always win."

   The Goddess excused the guards and the prisoner and returned to her desk, definitely angry about the events that had just passed, letting the son of Poseidon get into her mind. She would need to work on improving that.

  Leaving her swiveling arm chair and walking to a place in the wall which had a grid of buttons upon it, this base was definitely different from her original one with her palace, this was where her army resided and trained, plus it was a lot safer here, she didn't need to worry about End attacking, she didn't know where the base was.

  What Chaos had forgotten all about, was the fact that tracking devices had become extremely common and useful over the past few months. Of course End was tracking Perseus, she wouldn't leave one of the most powerful demigods in existence, to be captured without having a way to retrieve him.

  This had suddenly gotten a whole lot more dangerous and Chaos had absolutely no clue.

   * * * * * * * * * * *

  Altheia destroyed another giant wall, with the use of her powers, her fellow council members were beside her, they had been looking for Perseus Jackson nonstop since the battle of New York. 

  He had disappeared completely and they knew he wasn't on earth, which meant he was in space and Chaos had taken him. 

  Now they were going to all the bases they knew Chaos had, an destroying them. It was getting annoying because Chaos had a lot, and they still hadn't found Percy. 

  Altheia was able to vent her frustration on destroying the bases but the son of Poseidon was the only thing she was concentrating on, finding him and killing Chaos once and for all.

  Phyrrus was extremely upset as well because apparently he could have saved Percy, but they all knew the truth, none of them could have, they had caused massive damage to Olympus but the fact that many Titans were helping the gods, stopped what should have been a landslide, to now being a battle that could go either way.

  And it went the way of Olympus, Percy had faced off against the big three and held them off, actually beaten them up but that still didn't allow them to win.

  Now they had to find him and this war for good, by defeating Chaos, it wouldn't matter if Olympus fell if Chaos was still around, her power alone rivaled the power of End, who was extremely strong.

   Though Percy was strong as well, but he let his emotions control him and that was his downfall.

  They would find Percy though, bring him back to where he belonged, and then defeat Chaos.

  * * * * * * * * * *

  That  is the first Chapter of Chaotic, I actually have finally done it, gotten the first chapter of the second book done. I am always lethargic when it comes to writing the second book of a series and I am seem to lose interest in it, I hope this won't be like that. And even if it is, I will finish this book and make sure it is high quality.

   Also, I am starting a Fanart Contest for Mayhem. If you are interested in participating then send me a message or say so in the comments.

   Also I will post one more chapter on Mayhem after the wattys, telling people how I did and what happened.

  Thanks.