Acknowledgements

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. This was a legendary book to begin writing, I began this in November and it has been such an amazing journey. With the whole Covid-19 situation going on in the world, I think we need books and writing as much as possible.

 I am not done writing this and I would like to thank a few people first. 

  Thank you to perseuschaos for being the first person to comment on this book.

  Thank you to  everyone who has read this book so far.

  to mydemontonight for the threats in some of my chapters, because I knew someone was reading the book.

  To wattpad for having just existed. 

  So many countries around the world have had people within them read this and I would just like to list a few of them. 

 -  Canada 

- United States Of America

  - Brazil

  - Chile

  - Venezuela

  - Norway

   - UK

   - Spain

   - Germany

    - Slovakia

     - Turkey

      - Philippians

      - Australia

      - New Zealand

     - Netherlands

     - Tanzania

    - Nigeria

     - South Africa

    - India

     - Saudi Arabia.

     Those are all the countries which I received readers from when I finished prewriting these acknowledgements.

  If your country is not in the list, then I apologize for not updating it.

  Thank you

   Darkness.

  (P.S Next chapter is the first from book 2, and then this book will be qualified as complete. Any chapters after that will be in book 2, Also, I am putting this in the wattys like I have said I said. Also please vote and comment on every chapter.

 This has been an amazing journey so far in this book, I am going to begin the sequel.