19 - Rubble of Life

Chaos was not expecting to be knocked over right after stabbing Order in between the shoulder blades. But she should have expected. But what was a surprise was who knocked her down.

  Perseus Jackson, the boy that had managed to worm his way into her life. Now he was on top of her and he had his sword pointed at her neck.

  Chaos slowly raised her hands. " I yield. "

  Percy smiled before knocking her unconscious with a simple blow. 

  * * * * * * * * * * *

    The son of Poseidon examined the ruined camp, there were body's everywhere, but very few people were dead, that was exactly what Percy wanted and he knew that Order wanted. Strike fear into the enemies heart by utterly inhiliating them but leaving most of them alive.

  That would prove that they were capable of being strong enough to control themselves and defeat their opposition. 

Percy was aware of the fact that a few of the gods were still awake, for that reason he needed to get out of here as fast as possible, he didn't have the energy to fight anymore, he was tired.

  Pulling out a remote he pressed a large yellow button and a beam pointed at the ground where Order and Chaos were unconscious. It paused for a moment before pulling them up to the ship. The son of Poseidon grinned, wanting to leave a last impression he took a spear from the ground and stabbed it into the center of the ground. 

 This was going to be a hell of a ride.

  * * * * * * * * * * * * *  

  Percy Jackson walked out into planet Vyrmon. The place where Order's base was, rather than being something high classy and pleasing to the eye, the base itself was built underground, hidden from the eye of anyone else.

  The son of Poseidon walked while everyone else was on the ships above him, Chaos couldn't bomb this. It was a dry wasteland.

  Or so people would think, he walked over a plateau after climbing up, from there he managed to get to the center, placing his hand in the center, he waited. The ground spilt open and he tumbled in, the ships dived in after him. 

  He fell through the air and continued falling until he landed on the soft floor of the base.

  Above him was a series of railways and trains, all of course using Mag lev. The technology here would make Wakanda look like the stone age. 

  This would be interesting explaining to everyone what had happened to him.

    He would actually wait for Order to wake up, the Primordial would be thanking him for sure, otherwise he would be rotting in a cell on earth, at least Percy would be stuck with Chaos if he hadn't been saved. Speaking of Chaos he had a punishment in mind for the beautiful primordial. In fact he had no clue where that word had come from but it was true.

  Also he could do something to Artemis, well not something bad, maybe just beat her in a fight. He had the skill to do that and he had just pretty much done it.

 He would wait for permission to punish them though, wouldn't want Order getting mad.

  * * * * * * * * * * *

  " You will never find time for anything, If you want time you must make it." - Charles Buxton. Percy was reading a quote, truly understanding it. It was completely true.

  You needed to make time if you wanted it. He would go pay Order a visit. Walking out of his suite, through the residential area towards the hospital.  

  Order would be there and so would Chaos, then Chaos would be put in a cell and Artemis would be as well. 

  As he walked to the hospital and entered he walked straight to room number one because Order would be there. He was right. As he walked to Order he put his hand beside the old primordial.

  Order looked extremely tired and aged. His eyes looked lifeless.

  " Percy. " he whispered hoarsely. 

   The son of Poseidon nodded at Order, trying to comfort him.

  " I am old you know, the wound is killing me, I am fading. Take my place,lead us to victory and destroy Chaos. You are the king of these people now. Win for me. "

  " NOOO!" Percy screamed as Order closed his eyes and his heart stopped beating. 

  " Wake up. I can't do this without you. " he moaned out. 

  Order didn't move.

  Tears streamed down Percy's face, people definitely heard him because a nurse ran into a room and moments later Altheia. 

  The daughter of Chaos froze when she saw what had happened.

  Order was gone.

  * * * * * * * * * * *