30 - Sky Fall

The sky was falling down. Beams of fire, hit the ground as things burst into flames. Another blast hit the ground and monsters fell into the cracks in the ground.  A demigod fell to the ground as he was absorbed by the flames.

  The Ship in the air, let out a group of scary looking people, covered in dark armor, the son of Poseidon who was currently in a fight with multiple people, groaned before leaving Artemis to be dealt with by the court of the stars.

  He dashed towards the groups of people and hissed "Chaos, begone." 

 Chaos smiled "Not unless you stop wreaking havoc in the universe and yield."

  "Why would I do that, after how close I am to my goal, it is right in front of me, you cannot stop me." Percy gloated, pointing his arms at the damaged city. The mortals actually had realized what was going on and evacuated the city. Which was smart because otherwise it could cost them their life.

  "Charge!" Chaos exclaimed and her forces surged forward to the gleeful demigod.

  Percy excepted the challenge and faced the oncoming army, pressing a button on the hilt of the blade, a second length flew out of the back and he held a double bladed sword, "What?" he asked a shocked Chaos.

  " You have a freaking sword like Thanos."

  " Duh." Percy replied , he charged the group, his every step, cracked the ground and seemed to suck everything in, including the people he was attacking, The problem was, that they seemed to be able to levitate.

  At the beginning they had slipped but they were fine now, raising water from the nearby Hudson river. Forming a funnel around himself, he blocked a strike and tossed one of the people into the forming cracks, Chaos blasted him with a weird gun type machine, hitting him right below the ribcage, he ignored the pain that was filling his gut.

  Slicing right through the armor of one of the fighters, he used them as a shield to stop an oncoming attack, before tossing them to the side. The son of Poseidon smiled as another person's weapon cracked in half.

  " It's indestructible." he explained, whistling and a dark pegasus swooped in from a nearby building.

  "Thanks Blackjack, after this your getting all the donuts you want."

  Definitely boss, these guys seem angry.

  "Most certainly they are."

    Chaos picked up her cracked weapon and threw it at the escaping demigod, missing her target but succeeding at the same time, the pegasus let out a screech of pain and reared in the air, diving towards the ground as his rider hopped off and landed in a pile of rubble, "WHAT, DID YOU JUST DO!" he roared.

  "Killed your pegasus." Chaos replied calmly, forming another blade in her hand, "you will never win."

  " You shall pay, but not now." he waved his hand and the setting sun, was completely removed and the moon didn't show up, it was purely dark.

  Turning back to him, the son of Poseidon had disappeared.

  * * * * * * * * * * *

  Altheia watched the sun disappear from view and smiled, the plan  would succeed, Order would be so proud of her, End was still missing and luckily Void hadn't showed up to fight, she could live without those family members of hers.

  A red blur split the air and a horrid sound, cracked the air. Everyone fell to the ground, clutching their ears, it continued for what seemed like forever, The cause appeared, in the form of a red ship. A ramp opened in the side of it and a mutant type creature appeared, " They have fallen M'lady, we can win now."

  "Good, as long as we kill Void first."

  That meant that Void had sided with Chaos, Altheia got off the ground and sprinted towards the empire state building, just a block away. A gun shot hit her tendon and she gasped, face planting on the ground, she saw her uncle nodding over her.

 'No, Stop Void." she groaned before passing out.

  * * * * * * * * * *

  The streets of Manhattan were in ruins, buildings had collapsed and fires will burning slowly, rain poured down on the people who were currently battling. Percy's hair was plastered to his face as he trudged his way towards mount Olympus, End was beating up Void and now he had to find Chaos, soon.

  Not wasting any energy, drying himself, Percy used his double bladed sword as a walking stick. Forcing it into the ground, he pushed off. Navigating familiar streets, he found himself in front of the empire state building, there was a Void shaped hole in the side of the building and he smiled. 

  Casually walking into the building, Percy walked into the elevator and pressed a golden button for the 600th floor. After a few moments of going up, there was a ding. He frowned, the ride wasn't usually so short.

 The doors opened and he tried to close them immediately, it was Chaos. who had arrived.

 She forced her way into the transportation vehicle and the 2 began fighting, in the cramped space.

   * * * * * * * * * *

  Another chapter down and this is reaching its conclusion. Don't worry. Book 2 will be out soon after and I hope you have enjoyed this journey. Also if you haven't voted on the chapters, please go back and do that because this will be entered in the 2021 wattys.

  I Apologize for killing blackjack. Don't worry Percy will get payback for blackjack in book 2.

 Thanks for reading.

  Darkness.