26 - Defy the power

Lilija screamed in pain as a spear stabbed her in between the shoulder blades, it was pulled out and driven right back in.

  She let out another scream before falling forward, she would be dead very soon unless she was saved.

  Her body went limp and a soothing voice whispered " Just let go, forget it all. In the morning, this will all be gone. "

  Lilija wanted to listen to the voice. It seemed to draw her in. 

  She knew she was going to die, but then why was she listening to the voice.

  She felt a pair of arms pick her up and carry her. She embraced the darkness within her.

  * * * * * * * * * *   

Percy Jackson was happy, even though his left arm was frozen and would need to be healed and heated before it froze and he would receive frostbite.

  But fortunately, Chaos's entire palace and fortress was destroyed. Nothing was left standing. As he let his arm rest in a heated container he realized something.

  " Altheia! Turn on hyperspeed. Vyrmon is under attack. "

  " On it. " a voice yelled and Percy felt the ship compress before the entered hyperspace. This wasn't going well at the moment.

  His arm was slowly receiving heat and was warming up. " Could you ask Phyrrus to come to my cabin and burn my hand. "

  " OK!" A shrill voice said.  

  " Wait what?" Altheia yelled. " You want Phyrrus to burn off your hand."

  " Just call him." Percy replied. The shrill voice appeared again.

  Percy paused. No one on the ship sounded like that. He pulled out Riptide and pointed it at the door calmly. His eyes darted between the door and the wall. There was a loud bang and the door opened.

  Phyrrus entered with his hand on fire.

  Realizing the situation he placed it on Percy's arm, a red light spread and Percy's eyes sparkled. " Thank you Phyrrus. I am now ready to fight. "

  The son of Poseidon's friend nodded as Percy drew his weapon and the pair exited the room and went to the exit hatch. Phyrrus opened the door as they descended into their base in Yyrmon. 

  They jumped down and they fell rapidly towards the ground.

  Percy sprinted towards the battle which had begun. Phyrrus on his tail.

  17 people were battling a mass of demi - immortals and immortals alike. Percy swathed his sword and blasted one of the people with water. The boy turned around slowly with a crooked grin on his face.

  " I have been waiting for you Jackson. You were the one that caught Chaos's attention, you had captured her and she wants revenge. "

  Percy's eyes widened as an arrow whizzed through the air, barely missing him. " Retreat!" he screamed to his fellow warriors.

  Percy cracked the ground near where Chaos was arriving from. He moved backwards towards a tube and screamed " Evacuate the entrance!"

  Another arrow whizzed through the air and struck the son of Poseidon. Percy fell backwards into the tube and screamed.

  * * * * * * * * * * *

 Altheia was worried. Percy had fallen into the garbage chute. She had no clue how to get him out now. They had forced Chaos and the other invaders out and Phyrrus had explained how Percy had been healed from frostbite but he wasn't able to leave the chute at the moment.

  Damon had showed up with a rope and dropped one end down the chute. Percy had climbed up half way but the rope slipped out of Damon's hands and it caused Poseidon's son to fall back down.

  Phyrrus had suggested for Percy to vapor travel but the boy was too tired to successfully pull it off.

 Altheia had suggested that an immortal flashed into the chute but that was when they heard a shrill voice say " Punch yourself in the gut and kill Chaos. "

 Everyone stopped. They had no clue who had just spoke. 

 " Oi, you goons. I'm up here. "

  Turning, they spotted a person holding Percy Jackson, with a knife to his neck.

  * * * * * * * * * *

  A cliffhanger for you all. Don't worry. I won't leave you like that forever. Percy in the garbage chute was just meant to fill some space in the chapter but I also decided to add the shrill person in. 13 more parts to go.

  well maybe not exactly 13

  Anyway, thanks for reading this latest installment in Mayhem.

  Darkness.